Chapter 46: Forget With Me

JUSTIN'S POV:

"Anything," I answer surely. I expect her to ask me for something, to which I'd say yes regardless of what she wants. What I don't expect is what actually happens. Ely places both hands on either sides of my face forcefully. She shoves her tongue deep into my mouth, pulling me down on top of her as she rests her head on the armrest of the couch. She rolls her body into mine, kissing me passionately. I pull away briefly, breathing, "Wow," blinking in shock.

"Make me forget," she says breathily, resuming the kiss. I kiss my way down her neck, doing as she asks. "Touch me, Justin," she requests. When she says my name like that, how am I to say no? I grip her thighs tightly with both hands, before allowing my right one to travel up the wide pants leg of the shorts Ely borrowed. As I rub circles into her pussy, she throws her head back in pleasure, moaning all the while. She pulls my face back to hers, kissing me urgently. I try my best to keep up with her pace, but she's so impassioned, it's not an easy task. I insert a finger inside of her, making her moan loudly into the kiss. Taking this as encouragement, I insert another before stroking in and out of her. She's moving her hips in time with my strokes, still kissing me hungrily. Into the kiss, I groan, "Cmon, baby girl, come for Papí." I know she's close to peaking, but unfortunately she doesn't reach her orgasm.

"Holy shit!" yells a voice from the doorway. I yank myself out of her, sliding to the far end of the couch. I look up to see who it is, while Ely bends her head backward over the armrest to achieve the same goal. We both see Ryan, covering his eyes with his hand, face flushed. Ely and I both straighten up awkwardly.

"Ahem, what are you doing here? I thought you had, um, class?" I ask, awkwardly clearing my throat. Ryan peeks between his fingers to ensure that we're decent before removing his hand from his face completely.  He places his hands behind his back as he shifts his weight awkwardly from foot to foot.

"Yeah, my prof never showed," he answers.

"Oh. Well, I actually need to speak to you anyway," I say, trying to distract from the embarrassment of it all.

"Okay, what's up?" he asks skeptically.

"Your crazy ex girlfriend is threatening Ely, and I need you to get her under control," I assert, shifting the attention to him instead of us.

"Selena threatened you?" Ryan asks El incredulously. Ely nods awkwardly.

"She thinks I made you dump her."

"I'm so sorry! I'll... I don't know, I'll talk to her. I can't believe her," Ryan scrambles.

"Yeah, well, believe it," I respond.

"I'll talk to her, I swear," Ryan assures.

"Thanks, Ry," El appreciates. Ryan nods, heading into the kitchen. Once he's gone, El and I continue watching the movie. She takes my hand, which is still saturated with her fluids, in hers, giggling at the wetness. She brings my hand up to her mouth, sucking each one clean individually. I watch her eagerly as she does so out of the corner of my eye. After she's done, Ely straddles me, saying, "You know... you still haven't made me come, yet." She plants a soft kiss on my neck. "And I wanna come all over your -"

"Still here!" Ryan yells from the kitchen, which is apparently not far enough to be out of earshot. Ely rolls her eyes, relaxing herself in my lap defeatedly. I stand up, picking her up in the process. I grab the remote, clicking the tv off.

"Where are you taking me, Bieber?" Ely asks grinningly.

"Oh, you know where I'm taking you, baby girl," I whisper seductively before whisking her upstairs to my room.

"Oh, baby," she swoons on our way up. Once we're in my room, I shut the door behind myself. I drop Ely onto my bed, climbing on top of her, my forehead on hers. "What is it that I'm supposed to be forgetting again?" Ely breathes. I plant a kiss on her lips briefly.

"Everything but my name, baby."