Chapter 34: Go All The Way With Me

JUSTIN'S POV:

"Then, take me," Ely challenges. That's all I need to hear. I kiss her passionately towards the bed, where we collapse, me on top of her. My kisses travel down her neck, leaving bruises from my sucking and biting as I go. She moans in pleasure, egging me on. Once I reach the lacy, white fabric covering - while also not covering - her boobs, I stop.

"Mind if I...?" I murmur into her skin, while my fingers find the clasp in the back.

"Please," she strains, arching her back to allow me easier access. I undo the garment, removing it from her body before resuming. I leave a trail of bruises down her chest until I reach her nipple I take it into my mouth, sucking and gently biting before laying a soft kiss on it, moving to the other one. I repeat the same actions, and then continue traveling down her body, purple and red marks in my wake. When I reach her inner thighs, I slowly pull down her sheer panties. She loses it, grabbing my hair and pulling me closer to her by it. I bite down on the skin of her thigh roughly, eliciting a scream from her. I then place a gentle kiss on her center. "Please," she repeats, forcing me to give in to my deepest desire. I bring myself back up, hovering over her by the strength of my left arm. She hooks her thumbs into my underwear, removing them eagerly. Now that we're both completely nude, I take my member into my free hand to stroke it. I don't take my eyes off of Ely's insanely hot body as I work, though. Playing with her boobs, she whines, "I wanna help, baby."

"Trust me, you're helping," I assure, as my dick finally hardens completely. "Are you sure?" I confirm one last time.

"Please," she begs. With that, I guide myself inside of her before allowing my body to rest on top of hers. I wait there to allow her to adjust. Her mouth is open in a wide "O." Tears well in her eyes, but she tries to blink them back. They just roll down the sides of her face.

"Are you okay?" I worry, ready to pull out of her at any moment. She doesn't answer, but grabs either side of my face, kissing me. I kiss back, while rolling my hips with my hands on hers. I don't pull out, in fear of hurting her more by pushing back in. We just lie there, passionately tonguing each other as we grind our hips in synchronization. That is, until she pulls away.

"You don't have to... you can -" she gestures down to my dick.

"What do you mean?"

"You don't have to hold back. I know you are. I can... I can adjust," she says, averting her eyes the way she does when she's self conscious. I caress the side of her face.

"Baby, its fine. We can go slow. It's not... this is great to me. Just being this close to you at all..."

"Please. I can handle it. Please," she begs. She must still sense my apprehension, because she presses further. "If it hurts too much, I'll tell you. I promise."

"Okay. But you have to tell me," I reassure. She nods eagerly. With that, I pull out, then reenter her. She winces softly, making me have second thoughts.

"Again," she requests, placing her hands on my shoulders. I do so again, and this time instead of wincing, she moans. I pause to check on her, when she wraps her legs around my waist. "Don't stop." I follow her instructions, slowly stroking in and out of her. As my speed increases, her moans build to screams of ecstasy, a reaction I've never gotten from her. I thank the lord no one is home right now, because the sound of her screaming in pleasure is the sweetest of sounds. So sweet that encourages me to stroke faster and faster. I'm building up to my orgasm much too quickly. I only find solace in the likelihood that Ely is too. The combination of the squeaking of the bed beneath me, my panting, Ely's screams, and the slaps of our bodies making contact sends me into overdrive. I'm pumping in and out of her as if I'll never come again while Ely screams, "I love you, I love you, I love you!" I can't even find it in me to reply, I'm too aroused and focused. My strokes get sloppier, yet harder, when I feel Ely's nails clawing into my back. Normally, this'd be painful, but all I feel is pleasure. Now, we're both screaming at the top of our lungs as our fluids commingle. Riding out our orgasms, we breathe heavily until finally collapsing, lying lifeless over rose petals.