Chapter 22: Stay With Me

JUSTIN'S POV:

After dessert, Jazz, Ely, and I head upstairs. Jazz heads to her room, Ely and I go to mine. Once in my room, I sit on the edge of my bed with Ely standing in between my legs. I grab her by the hips. "Why are you just standing there? Don't you wanna..." I ask, giving her the look.

"I can't, baby. I just came to get my bag. Remember what your mom said?" Ely reminds. I roll my eyes, annoyed.

"Cmon, El. I want you so bad," I plead.

"I can't. I promised Jazz that I'd braid her hair, anyway. You know she'll come looking for me if I take to long," she says. I know she's right, but it still sucks. She must see me frowning, because she compromises with me. "Wait until tonight when she's asleep," she says lowly. "Text me?" Shit, we haven't sexted in forever and the thought alone is getting me hot.

"Oh, yeah. Can I borrow a t-shirt to sleep in?" Ely asks. I pull off my sweater, and then my t-shirt over my head, tossing the latter to her. "Thanks, baby," she says, sniffing it. "Mm, smells like you."

"Love you, honey," I fare.

"And I love you."

I'm mesmerized by the way her ass sways as she leaves my room, and I want to get off to the memory of it. But I try to distract myself, wanting to thoroughly enjoy her much more explicit pictures later.

She grabs her bag, heading over to Jazzy's room. I try to keep myself busy on my computer, but the thought of Ely being on the other side of this wall and not being with her is stressing me out. I contemplate heading over to Jazzy's room to be with her, but if I do, Jazz will never fall asleep and I'll never get any alone time with my girl. So, I digress.

By the time 11:30 rolls around, I can't take it anymore. I grab my phone, composing a text.

Me: Babygirl, I need you. Bad.

I wait twenty minutes, but still, no reply. Out of patience, I hit the lights in my room so that it's dark. I pull off my shirt, pants, and boxers, leaving me completely naked, getting in my bed. I feel lacy fabric on the pillow where I rest my head. I pick it up to discover it's Ely's thong from earlier today. I hold it up against my dick as I stroke it. The room is silent except for the sound of my heavy breathing and jacking off. "Fuck me, Ely," I moan, closing my eyes, fantasizing about my girl.

"Somebody's a little impatient," whispers a voice in the dark, startling me. Before I can figure out what's going on, I feel a figure straddling me.

"I couldn't help myself. I'm so horny," I excuse, my dick still hard beneath her.

"Aw, baby," she coos. "Let's see if I can fix that. Can I kiss you?" She asks, knowing the answer.

"Please," I strain. After a moment, she leaves an open mouthed kiss on my neck, followed by many more leading down my body. Once she reaches my waist, I can't keep quiet anymore. "Uhhh," I groan. She finally kisses the tip of my dick, making me desperate to come. She lightly licks it before taking the whole thing in her mouth, sucking me off. "Oh my god, Ely," I let out. She speeds up, and I can't even think straight. My moans are incoherent, I don't even know what I'm saying. "I'm gonna -" I struggle to get out, but it's too late. I release in her mouth. I lay back, spent and relieved. She comes back up, kissing me passionately with my fluids still in her mouth, both of us sharing it. And with that, she gets up from my bed, leaving me feeling down and alone. "Wait, don't leave me," I beg.

"Justin... I can't stay. I'm not even supposed to be here in the first place. I've gotta go."

"Sit on my face," I say desperately.

"What?"

"Sit on my face. I'm gonna make you come," I tease, praying she comes back to bed. It's quiet, and I start to believe that she left anyway. That is, until I feel her wet hot sex on my mouth.

Yes.