Chapter 17: Get Off With Me

ELYSANDRA'S POV:

As Justin and I walk hand in hand to our room, I'm given time to consider what I'm about to do. I can't lie, I am having qualms about having sex with Justin, especially after what I just saw. Violence makes me really uneasy, and I know he was only defending me, and I love that he defends me. But it also scares me. I really don't want to remember our first time together as scary. When we finally get to the room, Justin walks me over to the bed. I sit, but I don't make any moves. Justin looks at me knowingly.

"I'm sorry, E. Please don't be mad," Justin pleads.

"I'm not mad; I know you were just protecting me. It's just... I don't really want to have sex right now. It's not how I want to remember giving myself to you," I explain. He sits next to me, his face emotional.

"The fact that this means something to you; that this means more than just sex to you... that means more to me than you could ever know," Justin says, brushing a curl out of my eyes.

"So you're not mad? I mean, I know how much it meant to you, me wanting to sleep with you..."

"No, no, no. That was never it, baby. I didn't want you to sleep with me. Well, I mean, I'm always gonna want that. But, that wasn't the thing that had me so happy. I just wanted you to choose me. I wanted you to voluntarily want to be with me, not to feel like you have to or you should or that you're just going along with whatever I want. If we never have sex, I can live with that, as long as you're mine. I love you, Ely. You're enough. More than enough. Anything else is just a bonus," Justin explains.

"I love you too, Justin. I... I'd like to be your girlfriend, like officially your girlfriend, if that's okay," I respond. Justin kisses me softly on my lips.

"Okay? That means the world to me, baby," Justin answers, squeezing my hand.

"Well, then, boyfriend," I start, "do you think you can unzip me?" I ask, turning around so that Justin can reach the zipper on my dress. He does so, before proceeding to unbutton his shirt. I stand to step out of my dress. I look down to see all of Justin's long hours of playing hockey manifested in his perfect upper body. Fuck. He stands also, stepping out of his pants. "Justin?"

"Hm?"

"The, um, aphrodisiacs haven't quite worn off," I declare. His eyes graze over my body in the skimpy lingerie.

"No, they have not," he agrees.

"Well, we don't necessarily have to have sex in order to... satisfy ourselves," I suggest, biting my lip. Justin closes the gap between us so that we're chest to chest.

"I know you finger yourself while I'm in the shower," he whispers.

"I know you jerk off while you're in the shower," I counter. His jaw drops. "You called me by mistake, once. It was so hot."

"Oh, really?" Justin smirks, dropping his boxers leaving him completely naked. He grabs his dick and begins stroking. "Uh!" He moans. I feel myself getting wet. I strut over to the bed, still in my stilettos and lingerie. I sit on the edge facing Justin. I slide my hand into my panties and begin rubbing myself at the sight of Justin getting off. "Take the bra off," he orders. "I wanna see those tits." I do as he says before returning to my panties.

"Justin," I moan. "Come here," I request. He gets in the bed and we lie next to each other. We make out while touching ourselves. Desperate for pleasure, I remove my thong and insert a finger into my pussy. I pull away from Justin's kiss. "Justin, what do you think about when you stroke your dick?" I pant, desiring more stimuli.

"Right now? I'm thinking about the time that I was fucking you in your ass from behind. We were on my bed, doggystyle. I was talking to you really dirty. I started rubbing your clit and you squirted all over my hand and my bed. It was so fucking sexy. You're so fucking sexy." With that, I add another finger to my pussy. "What do you think about, baby?"

"I'm thinking about the first time I ever got off. It was one time I was sleeping over your house. You let me use your computer, but you forgot to close out your porn website. I couldn't stop thinking about you jacking off to it. It got me so horny. That night, after you fell asleep, I used one of your pillows to get off. I got naked and humped it over and over again thinking about you stroking your dick. I came all over it," I admit.

"Do it now," Justin orders.

"What?" I breathe, still fucking myself. Justin grabs a pillow off of the bed and hands it to me.

"Hump it for me." I take the pillow, place it between my legs, and turn over. Once I'm on top of it, I start humping away. I forgot how good this feels.

"Oh, Justin," I moan. He moans in response. The room is filled with the sounds of our genitalia making contact with our respective forms of masturbation. I speed up, reaching close to my edge.

"Hump that pillow for me, baby. Come all over it, just like you did that first time. Ride it. Ride your pussy on that pillow," Justin encourages, sending me over the edge.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm coming!" I yell. With that, I hear just stroking faster and faster.

"Ohhhh," he shudders, coming shortly after me. We both lay there breathing heavily. Once we finally recover, Justin declares, "I wasn't asleep."

"What?"

"You said that you waited until I was asleep to hump my pillow. I was awake."