Chapter 74: Head With Me

JUSTIN'S POV:

Ely and Mom don't come home for hours, and obviously I was starting to get worried. I spent the first hour putting finishing touches on my gift for Ely, thinking I was cutting it close- that Ely would've been back any minute. I rushed downstairs to the living room to wait for her, but I've been waiting here for an hour and a half. I've texted her twice, but there's no reply. I consider calling, really getting worried, when the front door creaks open. I jolt up from the couch, my anxiety through the roof. By the time that I reach the door, Ely hasn't even made it through. Both her and my mother's expressions are sad, which is a bad sign. I move aside, realizing that I'm blocking them from entering. "So... how was yoga, baby?" I try. She looks up and smiles sadly, clearly blinking back tears.

"It was great. I feel so much better," she fibs. I frown, hating to see her like this.

"I'm gonna go make lunch," Mom excuses. I nod in response before taking a seat on the couch with Ely. I wait for my mom to disappear in the kitchen before I continue.

"Baby, I'm sorry. Please. I hate seeing you like this. I love you," I weep. My words only seem to make her sadder.

"No, Justin, please don't say that," she struggles to get out, avoiding my eyes. I pick her chin up with two fingers.

"What? 'I love you?' Stop saying that? Well, I can't, El. Because I'm never gonna stop loving you. I know you're mad at me, and I know you wanna leave me, but I'm not gonna make it easier for you by acting like I don't love you more than anything. I won't-"

"I'm not-" she chokes. "I'm not mad, and I'm not gonna leave you. I just don't really wanna hear... that right now," she sobs, quickly wiping her eyes. Hearing that she's not mad at me makes making her feel better much easier.

"Well... can I show you? Can I show you how much I love you?" I whisper, placing a hand on her thigh gently. I look up at her through my eyelashes. Her expression is sad, but hopeful when she nods. I can't help but smile, finally making some progress. I stand up, picking her up in the process. "Cmon, baby girl, lets go get you an orgasm or two," I whisper teasingly. Ely giggles, burying her head in the crook of my neck. I carry her upstairs, where I lay her on my bed, climbing on top of her. I sensually kiss her jaw, parting her lips in pleasure.

"Babe, I'm kinda tired, so -" she starts. I smirk at both her calling me 'babe,' and her wanting me to take control.

"Don't worry, baby girl. I've got this covered," I murmur into her neck as I kiss down it, eliciting a pleasured gasp from my girl. I unzip her sports bra, planting a kiss directly in between her breasts. My lips linger there as I murmur, "Tell me about your day, baby." As I kiss down her stomach, Ely sighs, beginning to do as I request.

"First, I got coffee with your mother," she starts, her breathing heavy.

"No mom-talk in bed," I request, hooking my thumbs in the waist of her leggings to pull them down.

"Then, I went to yoga. The instructor was really good. He really-" she continues as I struggle to pull them off of her. The resistance of her ass against the spandex turns me on so much.

"No talk of other guys either," I interrupt, looking up at her to see her amusement at my envy. She reaches down to run her fingers through my too long hair. I smile up at her devilishly before planting a hot kiss on her sex.

"Uhhh!" she shudders at the contact.

"What else, baby?" I ask, before diving back in to start eating.

"Oh my god," she breathes, throwing her head back. I ease up, allowing her to speak, while still pleasuring her mildly. "I saw my tía, today."

"What?" I ask after lifting my head from her center. I'm caught off guard and not sure that I heard this right.

"I, uh, went to see my Aunt Maggie, today after yoga," she says shakily. So, that's why she was so sad when she came home today. I climb back up so that we're face to face.

"Aunt Maggie as in, your super judgmental, mean, cranky, stick-up-her-ass aunt, Aunt Maggie?" I clarify. She nods nervously. "Why would you go to see her?" I ask, pulling her into my arms. Ely rests her head on my chest. Her naked skin is warm and clammy.

"I don't know, I just... this is really hard for me, Justin. I'm pregnant. Everything that I've ever expected in my life is thrown out the window. I'm lost, babe. I just... I needed to be around family. I needed to not be alone," El explains.

"Babe, we're family. You'll always be family. I love you so much. Even when we're fighting, we're still family."

"And if we break up? Justin, we were fighting this morning! You accused me of... of carrying another man's child," she weeps. I run my fingers through her hair.

"Baby, you know I didn't mean that. I know the baby's mine, I don't know why I said that. I was just frustrated, I guess. I'm so sorry," I explain. She looks up at me doubtfully. "I mean it."

"Okay, Justin," she answers. Justin. That's never good.

"So, how was visiting your tía?" I ask, trying to change the subject to get back into her good graces.

"Apparently, I'm dishonorable, promiscuous, and an embarrassment. But, hey, look on the bright side: my cousin, Havana, would never do something as disgraceful as getting knocked up by her boyfriend," Ely laughs ruefully. Grateful for the opportunity to get on Ely's good side, I tickle her lightly.

"If you're promiscuous, what the hell am I?" I tease, kissing her neck. She giggles amusedly.

"Papí," she answers, holding my head close to her neck.

"That's right, baby girl," I congratulate, kissing back down her body. "Now, let's finish what we started, yeah?" Ely bites her lip, happily looking down at me. She nods quickly.

"Yeah."