Chapter 61: Get It Up With Me

ELYSANDRA'S POV:

In Justin's room, I hurry to strip myself of my clothing before he makes it upstairs. I scramble to position my nude body in a relaxed, yet sexy placement, intended on pleasing my man. When I'm finally laid out naked on his bed, I fluff my hair and take a deep breath, thanking cheer practice for making my body look as good as it does right now.

"Woah," Justin exhales, taken aback when he enters the room.

"Come lay down," I whine, patting the space on his bed beside me. Eyes wide, still taking in my body, he blankly makes his way over to me. Speechless, he sits beside me. I get up onto my knees to crawl over to him, straddling his waist. I pull his sweater over his head before planting a kiss on his lips. "Take your pants off," I whisper, placing my arms around his neck. He lifts himself slightly to slide off his jeans and boxers in one motion. I use my body weight to lay us both down, me on top of him. I kiss him passionately, allowing my tongue to explore his mouth. I pull away briefly to ask, "Do you want me?" He nods as I continue to kiss him, not exactly the degree of desperation I want from him. "Baby, do you want me?" I ask again, grinding my hips into him.

"Yes," he whispers, quickly returning to the kiss.

"Good," I say, pulling away just enough so that I can speak. "Because I'm about to show you how much I want you," I tease before kissing my way down his body. My kisses are open mouthed and sloppy, as I make my way down to his dick. I take it into my mouth, sucking him off the way that never fails to make him cry my name out. I don't feel him getting any harder, even after I've been sucking for as long as it'd normally take him to orgasm. As a result, I try everything I could think of. I swirl my tongue around the tip, I suck on his balls, both at a time, then individually, I stroke them while I suck his shaft. All of that, and still nothing. Confusedly, I look up at him to see if I'm having any effect on him at all. His face is ridden with guilt. I pull his member out of my mouth.

"El, I'm so sorry," he apologizes. I consider this before finally piecing everything together. I crawl up to him, resting my head on his chest sadly, looking down because I don't have it in me to look him in his face when I ask.

"Who is she?"

"What?" he asks incredulously. I can't see his face, but I know his brows are furrowed.

"Who is she? Who've you been sleeping with? Who's been doing you better than I can? Who made it so that I'm not enough for you anymore? Who -" I ramble, tears welling in my eyes.

"Ely, stop," he asserts, lifting my chin so that I'm forced to look at him. His face is plain with hurt and confusion. "There's never been anybody else."

"Justin, everything that I just did would've made you come three times over, and now I can't even get it up for you. Don't tell me that there's no other girl," I cry, fearing the answer that I know deep down. Fearing that it's Selena.

"I just!" He yells frustratedly. "I can't get hard right now, but that's not why, okay?" He pleads. His evasiveness damn near confirms my suspicions.

"Justin," I deliberate seriously. "If you fucked her, and you don't tell me, I swear to God -"

"I'm high, okay?" He yells, annoyed. "I'm high and drunk, and that's why I can't get it up, okay?" He adds. "I didn't fuck anyone else," Justin mutters under his breath before turning his back on me.

"Fine," I say shortly, getting up from his bed. I begin to pick up my underwear to step into them. "It was a mistake coming here anyway."

"Wait, where are you going?" Justin asks nervously, sitting up abruptly to see me dressing myself.

"Relax, I'm not walking home at this hour," I assure. "I'll sleep on the couch downstairs, and leave in the morning." At this, he jolts up, grabbing my shoulders.

"No, please. I just got you back," he pleads.

"And you're still a jerk," I retort.

"Baby, please, I'm sorry. I'm just... I'm insecure about... that, and I took it out on you. And I shouldn't have. I'm sorry, baby. Please, don't leave me," he begs. Part of me wants to walk out the door. But the other part is proud of him for finally owning up to his actions. I roll my eyes before beginning to undress. "Oh, thank you, baby, I'm so sorry."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Cmon and cuddle with me before I change my mind," I mutter, climbing into bed.