What Is Happening To Me

I arrive at a fast food restaurant around the corner for my meal and Viktoria's fries. Standing in line a man rushes in to the door with a shotgun. "Alright this is a stick up, everyone put your hands in the air" the man says brandishing his weapon. Everyone, including me puts their hands up. He walks up to the counter with a bag. "Ok bitch put the money in the bag" he says to the cashier.

"Hey asshole, pick on someone your own size" i say to him walking up to him ready to strike. But without hesitation he turns to me and squeezes the trigger blasting the shotgun into my stomach. I can feel my blood pouring out, my body turning numb. I look at the robber shoving cash into his bag. Then all of a sudden, i could feel my mounds stitching back together, very fast. I look down and see my muscle fibers and skin putting itself together like some sort of rewind button. My blood is still all over the ground and me, but i can feel it refilling inside.

"I should be dead" i think to myself standing up. "Hey punk" i see grabbing him by the back of the neck "I'll be taking this" i say as i grab the shotgun. As soon as i touch it i can feel it spark on the inside, blowing it apart and lodging into the robber head. "Oh shit!" i exclaim as his blood splatters on my face. I run out of the store faster than i ever had before, outrunning the cars in the street.

I stop on the side of a building that has a water spout and wash off my face, but oddly i don't feel wet. I go to feel and just as i thought, my face is completely dry. I run the water on my hands to test it and to my surprise it disappears in my hands, absorbing into my skin. As this is happening i begin to feel energized and, frankly, stronger. I look to my left at a puddle, i can feel it tugging at me. I lift my hand at it and all of a sudden it whips into my palm forming into a sphere, hovering just off my hand. "What the hell, i must be dreaming" i say out loud.

"Well as long as i'm dreaming might as well have some fun" I point my palm at the wall focusing in my mind shooting the water out like a pressurized stream. The water shoots like a bullet, carving straight through the wall. "This is too real" i think. "I need to get the food" i think disregarding everything that just happened as a hallucination. I walk to a different store and pick up the food then head to Viktoria's.

I open the door and find the two of them still studying. "Hey Vicky, catch" i say throwing her bag at her. She catches it and says "Thanks". "Now i want soup" Nate says. "You always want soup" i say. "Anyways, you guys almost finished, the movie starts in an hour" i say before devouring my food. "Yea we're pretty much done here" Nate says. "He hasn't gotten any less lazy though" Viktoria says.

"Oh ha ha, hilarious" Nate says closing his book and packing up his stuff. "You ready?" i ask. "Yea lets go, see you at the movie Viktoria" he says. "Yea see ya Vicky" i say. "See ya assholes" she says as we walk out the door. We walk to Nate's car and get in when he asks "So anything exciting happen today" he asks me. I look at him and say "Eh, not really" While flipping flipping through the radio channels. "Man in Louisiana becomes rich basically over night" next channel, "Super powered people becoming a serious threat to national security" next channel, *Santeria by Sublime starts playing*, "Ah that's better" i say.

We arrive at our apartment and play a video game until it's time for the movie. We head over to the theater and meet up with everyone. We all get popcorn and drinks then go to find our seats. Halfway through the movie a man rips through the screen, breaking through the wall shooting flames all over the place. We all duck and cover when people start getting roasted. "What the hell" Taylor screams. I suddenly feel a tug in my body, drawing me towards the man.

I jump up and start running towards the insane man. Punching him straight in the jaw, making him bounce back a few feet. I see him gather flames in his hands and shoot them at me. "Jack!" i hear my friends scream before i am engulfed in fire.