Visionary

(Viewpoint of Charlyse)

Taylor and I make our way down the hall to a door that surprisingly wasn't locked. We walk through to an empty hall with no doors on the side. "Strange, this isn't the same as before" Taylor says. "Maybe we should check for secret doors or something" I say, running my hands down the wall. The walls were eerily white, not the clean white like before. These were more shining bright, nauseatingly so. "Find anything?" Taylor asks me. "Not yet love" I reply. "Maybe we are overthinking this" I say, walking down the corridor. Taylor follows me down to the door at the end.

"Wait, this is an elevator" Taylor says, seeing the buttons at the side. "We're already pretty far underground, how much more can it go" I say. I press the button and the door dings. It slides open to reveal a small room. We walk into it and take a look at the buttons. "Seven floors? How big is this lab?" I say. "Let's go all the way down" Taylor says, pressing the seventh button. The elevator smoothly moves downwards, almost feeling as if it isn't moving.

Taylor clutches her head all of a sudden. "What's wrong!" I shout while hugging her. "Errrg, my head" She mumbles. "Baby, what's going on!" I exclaim, concerned about her. She unclutches her head and gives me a confused look. "I think.... I just had a vision?" She says unsure. "What? What did you see?" I ask her. "Well, a shit ton of guards at the entrance at every floor" she says. "Oh, that's not good" I say wide eyed. "I have a plan" she says. She tells me her plan, which is rather genius.

The elevator comes to a stop and slides the doors open. I come to face a slew of armed guards standing there with guns aimed inside the room. "What? A little girl?" One of them says looking at my shapeshifted form. I giggle, making the guards look at each other, confused. Taylor swings from the perched position she took from above the door on the slight overhang, hanging upside down and drawing her pistols. Before anyone could move, she opened fire, chewing through their bodies. The walls also got shot up, ricocheting bullets all around, forcing me to duck. Taylor drops down once the bullets stop and everyone was dead. "Well, that was easy" she says holstering her pistols.