Alharis Under Siege

"To be so bold as to attack the largest Sentinel city in the world, how powerful are these cultists?" Viktoria asks. "This is pretty large scale too" Nate observes seeing explosions and fighting going on in a large part of the city. "We have to get down there!" I yell as I jump out of the craft. "Wait, asshoooole!" Taylor yells at me. Wind whizzes past my head as the only thing in my mind is anger. This cultist is attacking my home and my new people, I will not let that go unpunished. I accelerate to hit the ground, creating a fifty foot diameter crater in the ground. I continue deeper into the main fight to see where I can help.

(Caoimhe's viewpoint)

That dumb ass left us sitting in the craft whilst he goes on a rage to kill everyone he comes in contact with. "Alright, when we touch down we will be bogged down with enemy combatants" I tell my team. "You can tell them apart from other Sentinels by their tattoos, the cult makes them brand themselves" I continue. "Tate, Nazameti, and Boudica, I need you three to go on damage control and save as many citizens as you can" I tell the three. "And what about me?" Kisen says with an evil smile. "Do what you do best and kill" I tell him with regret.

"What about us" Taylor asks. "Follow me, we need to find Jack and head to the Progenitor to see why he hasn't stopped this" I tell them. Our transport lands in the battle ridden airport as the Sentinels sprint off. "From where he jumped I think he landed in the Greek district" I say as we run out of the airport bay. "Not to alarm you but, we are running out of serum" Charlyse tells me. "There's no time to get more, make it last" I tell her.

(Jacks viewpoint)

Slicing and ripping every cultist I come across turned out to be a bad plan. I was slowing down and getting tired as I hit seventy four. "Hey Thor!" I yell at the familiar face passing by me. "Hey Jack, head over to the science labs, that's where most of the battle is!" He yells at me as he flies towards them. "Science labs, I can't let them destroy those!" I yell in my mind, thinking about my friends. I sprint forwards faster than I ever knew I could with a burning rage in my heart.

(Taylors Viewpoint)

I just took my last shot of serum as I think Charlyse has as well. "Viktoria, you have any left?" I ask her as we run. "Just enough for one more shot" she informs me. "That's not so great" I groan. "You gonna be okay baby?" I ask Charlyse. "Mhm, i'm fine love" she tells me as we gain speed. Nate was running ahead with Caoimhe as he was the backup captain.

(Nates Viewpoint)

Caoimhe is fast as hell, i'm struggling to keep up. "Caoimhe, I think I saw most of the battle happening in the left center portion of the city, maybe we should head there" I tell her. My head feels like it's splitting, has been for a few weeks now, the running and battle is making it worse though. "Left Center? That's the science labs!" she exclaims. "We have to hurry" she says as she speeds up.

(Jacks viewpoint)

I arrive at the science labs to see a large battle being ravaged at the gates. "Oh shit" I say as I head into the fray. Every cultist that comes in contact with me immediately gets cut down. "All of you are gonna die!" I yell into the air as I shred through their ranks. I see Thor come down with a large lightning strike that fries at least a hundred of them. Even some of the Council members are out here. I can see a few completely destroying cultist Sentinels. They don't stand a chance, why are they attacking?

(Caoimhes Viewpoint)

We reach the Science labs and scan the crowd frantically to find Jack. "I think I see him!" Viktoria yells out and points in the distance. There Jack was, ravaging a Sentinel that had summoned a large wolf. "Jack!" I yell and run to him as he kills his opponent. "Jack, we have to go to the Council hall to see why the Progenitor isn't stopping this" I tell him. "Why haven't I thought about that" He says as he smacks his own forehead. We all then head out to the center of the city to resolve this situation.

(Third person viewpoint)

The city was in a dire state. Most of the fight was at the science labs but, there was small battles in residential areas. The people there aren't trained to fight so they may stand no chance against a cultist. There is also the question of how they all got in, as Alharis' defenses and sensors would surely prevent that. Now, Team Trojan isn't faring very well either. They are out of the serum that stops the insanity from taking over humans with Sentinel powers and Nate doesn't seem like he is acting right. Taylor is also hanging back a bit as she is fighting her insanity. Charlyse won't show it but, her insanity is affecting her as well. It manifests in depression but she is pretty good at hiding. Viktoria still has a shot left so she isn't experiencing anything that the others are. Taylor seems about ready to burst.