What Changed Her?

(Slightly Smutty here)

(Perspective of Jack)

We arrive in the Upper American district with Charlyse still trying to figure out what is wrong with Taylor. "Baby, talk to me, why are you acting weird?" she desperately asks her fiance. Taylor gives out a flirty chuckle "You'll find out later" she says putting her finger over Charlyse's mouth. "Alright, we need to get to our living quarters" I say picking up Taylor and slinging her over my shoulder. "Hey, put me down fuckhead!" she squeals. "Caoimhe, lead the way" I say, sighing. As we are walking, Taylor is hitting me in the back, protesting about me carrying her. "Why are you carrying me!" she squeaks. "Because you aren't acting like you and i'm trying to make sure you don't do anything stupid" I tell her. She crosses her arms and pouts.

Viktoria speeds up to talk to Taylor slung over my shoulder. "Taylor, why are you acting so different?" she asks her. "I'm not acting different, this is me" she replies with a chuckle. "Psst, hey can you do me a favor" Taylor whispers to Viktoria. "What is it" Viktoria asks. "Hehe, smack Jacks butt" She chuckles quietly. "No, you've never done anything like that before, you can't even touch guys without panicking" Viktoria says worriedly "What is happening to you". "Ugh, so boring, i'll do it then" Taylor says lifting her hand up. She brings it down hard on my butt, creating a loud smack. "Ow! What the fuck girl!" I yell. "Hahahahaha, you have a nice butt" she says maniacally. Charlyse runs up to her. "Sweetie, calm down, for me please" she asks Taylor in a very worried tone. "Alright, i'll do it for you my love" she says cupping Charlyse's cheek.

"Alright, here we are guys, our home for the now" Caoimhe says as we walk up to a tall and large house that was situated on a hill. It was brick all the way with a large grass area and trees around it. About four stories tall and very menacing. We walk inside to see it's roomier on the inside somehow. There i a long hallway leading to a spiral staircase going up the floors. The hall branches into multiple rooms, just as the staircase branches off into hallways as it goes up. I quickly run to the next room that looks like a living room and place Taylor on a couch. "Alright girl, what the hell is going on" I ask her. "Haha, nothing dummy, everything is good" she says unconvincingly. I hear the door shut and instinctively turn to look. All i see was Nate standing there. "What?" he asks seeing me looking at him. I turn back around to see Taylor had gone missing.

"Gah!" I exclaim "Someone find her!". Everyone scattered around to look for her for what seemed like half an hour. "I found her!" Viktoria claims. We all head to her voice and find Taylor brushing her hair in a mirror. She had cut off the bottom of her top right below her breasts and chopped it up to look frilly. She apparently took off her bra as well, as the bottom of her DD breasts were sticking out. Her nails were painted a deep red and she had makeup on. Black eyeliner and deep purple lipstick that she blended perfectly somehow. She stepped out of the room which made us see her in more detail. Her pants had been cut off way too high up her hips, and she had taken off her shoes. "Hiya guys" She chuckled.

"When did you..... where did you get the makeup?" Nate asks dumbfounded. "Hehe, don't worry about that cutie" she said seductively. She gasped when she saw Charlyse and walked up to her slowly, shaking her hips with her gait. "Hey baby" she said in a sultry tone, placing her right hand on Charlyse's chest and her left hand on her hip. "Uhhhh I um...... uh" Charlyse barely gets out, choking up. Taylor begins to push her into the next room and onto the couch. "You don't have to say anything, let me do the talking" she says straddling Charlyse. She puts her mouth to her neck and begins to softly suck on it, with Charlyse letting out small but restrained gasps and moans. "Girl, what the hell are you doing" I yell out, with her not stopping.

A man open our door and walks into the room. "Look whos baaaaaa- oh what is going on here" the man says, seeing what was happening in the couch. "Oh great Thor is here, what timing" Caoimhe says sarcastically. "Ah Caoimhe, looking banging as ever, but what's this hot scene over here?" he asks pervertedly. Caoimhe scoffed at him. Taylor raises her head and turns to Thor, with her lipstick slightly smeared. "Oh hey big boy" she says with a sly smile. She walks over to him and grabs his hips and pulls him closer. "Oh yeah, you would be fun to fuck" Taylor says putting her mouth on his stomach. "You wanna find out?" he asks running his hand down her shirt and onto her back. "Oh boy do I" she replies. "But there's one problem" she says "I don't think you could handle me" she retorts pushing him away. She walks back over to Charlyse and grabs her hand, leading her to another room. "See you guys in a few hours" She says chuckling.

We all stand there dumbfounded by what just happened. "What. The. Fuck." Viktoria says as the first one to speak. "Uhhh, Taylor?" Juno asks, sitting there in a husky form. My breathing starts to get heavier as my throat begins to choke. "I'll be back" I say, walking through a door leading to a bedroom. I walk around the room in a state of unrest. I lean my arm on a wall and lay my head on it, tears running down my face as i silently cry. "Why, why her first" i say aloud crying. "Why any of them, this isn't fair" I say, tears getting faster. I hear the door open, which makes me stand up and absorb my tears. I turn around to see Caoimhe at the door, she walks in and shuts it.

"Hey, you okay?" she asks walking up to me. I walk closer to her and lay my forehead against hers. She seems really surprised because i hear a gasp from her. I slowly wrap my arms around her waist as I cry again. She slowly raises her arms and places her hands on my shoulders. "Hey, don't cry, we're gonna fix this" she says assuredly. "You don't understand, she's like a sister to me" I cry, choking on my words. "This can't be happening, not to her or any of them" I say, tightening my hold on her waist. She leans her head into mine lifting it up and looks me in the eye. "Hey, this is all going to pan out, i swear to you" she says with slight tears in her eyes. "I'm going to make it my personal mission to see that they get better. Me tears seem to stop flowing as i look into her crystal blue eyes. I find myself acting on instinct, locking lips with her as i move my arms up her back. She must have had the same idea because we moved at the same time. For a moment, my sorrow and pain had turned into just...... bliss.

(Perspective of Nate)

I saw those two enter a room as i can't help but have my curiosity take over. But as i'm listening i hear some things that confuse me. "Get better? What's going" I think as my detective senses tingle. Then i begin to hear slight moans and quickly walk away.