Nine Of Us

(Very short one today, in a small writers block)

They come back in the room and look over us. "Nice weather we're having isn't it?" Nate asks sheepishly. They stare at us, arms crossed. "I heard there's a meteor shower tomorrow, we should go see it" he says awkwardly. "How did you two get yourselves into this situation" Charlyse says irritably. "Well you see, it was cold and I wanted clothes, so we came in here the there was-"Nate begins but i cut him off. "Long story short, these women were Sentinels that tricked us and we're grateful that you guys are here to save us" I say. "Now can you please help us out of these restraints?" I plead. The three women sigh and go to cut us out of the rope. "Thank you" I say standing up "Now how about you tell us we y'all are here?"

"I saw Nate leaving so I got Taylor and Charlyse, then got the animals, and we followed you" Viktoria says with a coy smile. "So, you heard everything?" Nate asks. "Everything" Taylor says. "Then you know what we have to do?" I ask. The three nod. "Great, now we have a team" I say. "What's our team name?" Nate asks. "Doesn't matter" I say. "It sure as hell does" He says. "Alright what name do you suggest?" I ask. "Team Jay" He says standing proud. "No" Charlyse, Taylor, Viktoria and I say in unison. "How about Team Cali, since we were all in California when this started" Viktoria suggests. "No, too hipster" I say.

"How about Team Bunch of Assholes" Michael suggests, landing on Nates shoulder. "You're in this team too" Taylor says. "Exactly" Michael tweets. "How about Team Novem" Nikolai says, eyes closed and head on paws. "Novem?" We ask in unison. "We number nine, novem is nine in Latin" He says with his head still on his paws. "That's- that's actually not bad" Viktoria says. "Are we in agreement for Team Novem?" I ask. Everyone nods. "Alright, we shall be known as Team Novem" I stat