~Chapter 2~

"Hi, daddy!" Lincon said placing the flowers on the stone. He held my hand. He looks up at me and hugged me. He looked up at Dean and smiled. "Dean is kinda like a daddy, right mommy?" Lincon asked. I looked at Dean. 

"Yes, but you don't have to call him daddy if you don't want too, ok baby?" I said looking back at Lincon. He smiled. 

"Mommy, that man over twhere keeps watching you!" Lincon said. I looked behind me and the man 16 feet away turns around and walks into the car that was on and parked on the side of the road. I turned back to Lincon. 

"No sweetheart he was visiting his loved ones!" I said. Lincon shook his head. 

"No mommy he was watching you evwer since we got here. He was here last week doing the same thing!" I looked at Dean he seemed to get worried. He kneeled in front of Lincon. 

"Hey, buddy were gonna have to cut this visit short ok? But because we're cutting it short we're coming back on Wednesday morning ok?" Dean asked. Lincon smiled. 

"Did you hear that daddy we're gonna visit on Wednesday!" Lincon said. I bit back the tears that were trying to come out and looked away noticing the car never left. I stared at the car remembering that was one of the cars Brett picked me up in at one time. I grabbed out my phone and dialed a number. 

"Baby lets walk to the car!" Dean said. I nodded waiting for the person to pick up. We got to the car and it went to voicemail. I hung up and placed it back into my pocket. "Hey, I have an idea, how about some ice cream?" Dean asked looking at Lincon through the mirror. 

"I'm not fweeling ice tream twoday!" Lincon said. I looked back at him. 

"What's wrong baby?" I asked. He looked at me. 

"Ice tream makes your tweeth fall out!" He said. I giggled. He looked heartbroken. 

"Only if you eat too much of it, baby!" I said. He got excited. 

"Otay!" He said. I looked back at Dean. Who was staring at his phone. 

"I'm sorry kiddo I can't bring you but mommy can!" He said. I had a questioning look. 

"But Dean I don't want nun if you aren't there!" Lincon said. Dean looked back at the boy. 

"I will take you to get some when I get back!" He said. The poor body nodded excitedly. Dean stared back at me. "I've got to the warehouse to talk to my dad!" He said. I nodded. 

"Are you coming over tonight?" I asked. He and I only started this dating thing 3 years ago. So he doesn't live with me even tho I had asked him to move in. He said he didn't want things to get so weird for Lincon. "My dad is taking Lincon tonight, I figured we'd do a movie night!" I said as he starts the car. 

"Depending on how this goes!" He said. I look at him and then look at the window. "I'm kidding baby!" He said. I felt his hand on my thigh. I look at him. "Of course I'm coming over!" He said. I smiled.