~Chapter 17~

"Brett, please!" I said. He pulled me tighter into his arms. 

"You know you love this. Your body reacts to my touch without you even realizing. You know you belong to me. Don't try to fight it anymore!" He said. I looked away from his eyes. "I can't live without you anymore, baby!" He said. Something about him calling me baby again sparked something in me. I sighed. 

"Give me more time!" I said.

"Ok, baby!" He said. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek. 

"Will you do me a favor?" I asked. He pulled back to look at me. 

"Of course!" He said. 

"Tomorrow night come over for dinner?" I asked. He smiled. "You probably won't like this but Dean's coming as well!" I said. He frowned. 

"Why?" He asked. 

"Do you trust me?" I asked. He nodded. "Then don't ask questions just be at the house around 7!" I said. 

"Or I can stay another night!" He suggested. 

"Brett I-!" I started. 

"Last night was a one-time thing for now. I understand. I'll just crash with Lincon or on the couch!" He said. I nodded. 

"Fine!" I said. He smiled. I looked down to see my clothes were 85% dry. I walked back to where I got the extra ones and placed them back. 

"What else do you have to do here?" he asked. I grabbed some files on my desk and placed them in my bag I use to carry paper, back and forth from the studio and home. I grabbed a few more things placing them in the bag as well and then walked to the far end of the room to turn off the fan. 

"Nothing, everything is pretty much done!" I said. He nodded. "You did bring my car right?" I asked. This morning I let him drop me off at the studio so he can use my car to do the stuff he has to do for the day. 

"Yes!" He said. I smiled. "I do have to go to my house to get a few things myself. Mind if we stop by?" He asked.

"Not at all. Creek has been itching for information so it will give me some time!" I said. 

"Information on what?" He asked. I gave him a look. 

"Is it gonna be Dean? Or Brett?" I said mocking Creek's voice. 

"If you let me choose for you it wouldn't be that hard!" He said. I smiled. 

"So demanding!" I said. 

"Isn't that why you fell in love with me?" He asked. 

"No, but it's one of the reasons why I loved you!" I said. 

"Love! One of the reasons you love me!" He corrected. I nod. 

"Yeah, let's go!" I said.