~Chapter 10~

"Mel, if you give me a chance I could show you that I am the same Brett you knew!" Tyler said. He was mocking Brett. I gotta say I kinda like him. "Oh, Brett I can never stop loving you!" He said. 

"Go somewhere!" Brett said looking back at him. Tyler smiled and walked inside. I walked on the porch and sat down. "Mel, I'm not asking you to take me back honestly I don't think I deserve it. I just can't stop myself from wanting to hold you and kiss you and touch you. It's a need!" He said putting his palm oh my cheek. I leaned into his touch and hummed. "I miss how your body reacts towards mine!" He said. 

"I should get going!" I said standing up. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. 

"It was nice seeing you!" He said. I giggled. 

"This is how you choose to say that?" I said. He smiled. 

"Yes, so I can do this!" He said. He moved his lips slowly in front of mine. But placing a kiss on my cheek. I felt disappointed for not actually kissing me but glad he knew better. 

"Come with me!" I said staring at him. He looked a little too happy. I frowned. "Come on you know what I mean!" I said. He chuckled. 

"I can't. Business!" He whispered. I looked down. 

"Of course!" I said. He made it so I was looking at him. 

"I'm kidding beautiful!" He said. I couldn't help the smile that spread on my face from hearing that. "Your smile never gets old!" He said tracing his thumb along my lips. His eyes moved with his movement. "I got to tell Tyler I'm going!" He mumbled. I looked behind him seeing a very happy looking Tyler. 

"He knows!" I said. Brett turned around and gave him an 'are you kidding me' look. But Tyler just smiled. 

"I'm so glad that went well, so where are we going?" Tyler asked walking out the house to my car. 

"You're not going!" Brett said. Tyler looked heartbroken. He looked at me. "Ahh don't fall for his puppy dog face!" Brett said. 

"I would say you can come but it's already gonna be enough to deal with without you saying everything that happened!" I said. 

"I won't tell Dean you kissed Brett!" He said. My mouth flew open. 

"NO! He kissed me!" I argued. He placed his hand on his hip. Brett chuckled. I looked up at him. "Oh, you find this funny?" I questioned. He smiled looking at me and began laughing again. 

"Yes very!" I hit his arm.