~Chapter 24~

Brett had stopped on his bedroom floor to get some clothes. So I walked into his bedroom and saw a folder lying on his bed I walked over to pick it up. As I was about to open it Brett looked at me. "You might not want to do that!" He said. I looked at him then the folder. "You can just be aware it might upset you!" He said. 

"Why?" I asked. He walked up to me and opened the folder. My eyes scanned it. I flipped through the picture. "They're of me?" I look up at him. "From the past 5 years. But how?" I said. 

"I had to make sure you were happy!" He said. 

"So you had people take pictures of me? And Lincon?" I said. He looked as though he knew it was wrong. 

"I told you it was gonna make you upset!" He said grabbing the folder. There were pictures in there of me and Dean. "I had my reasons!" He said throwing the folder in his fire pit that was in his room. 

"What are you getting from here?" I asked. He looked at me. 

"I had to get some clean clothes, and some money!" He said. I gave him a weird look. 

"Money? Why do you need that?" I asked. He smiled. 

"Food! Other stuff!" He said. 

"You're going to my house, I have food there!" I said. He walks up to me. 

"I want to help with something other than being there!" He said. I rolled my eyes. 

"You're fine. I don't need your money!" I said. He smiles. 

"You're not playing all those bills by yourself!" He said. 

"Fine, you can pay your car bill and the internet bill!" I said. He grabs my waist pulling me closer to him. 

"I am going to help you whether you like it or not!" He said. I opened my mouth to argue but he smashed his lips on mine. He starts kissing my collarbone and picks me up. My legs wrap around him as his lips go back onto mine. He walks us to his bed and lays me down. He pulls my shirt off and then he pulls his off. He brings his lips to my chest and my breathing gets heavy.

"Hey, Brett why is Mel's car here?" I heard Tyler asked. Brett stands up and walks to his door before his brother comes in. He shuts it and locks it. "Why did you lock me out?" He asked. Brett looks at me. He smiles and grabs his shirt and hands it to me. 

"Get dressed I'll be done shortly!" He said. 

"Get dressed? I am dressed!" Tyler said. I get off the bed and start to put the shirt on. "Is Mel in there?" He asked. 

"Go the fuck away, Tyler!" Brett yelled. 

"Make me!" He yelled. 

"You really don't want me to!" Brett yelled back. 

"Oh my gosh I'm so scared. Honestly, you don't have to act tough in front of your lady friend!" Tyler said. Brett turned to make sure the shirt was on and it was. So he walks to the door opening it. "Oh good your free!" Tyler said smiling. 

"What do you want?" Brett said. I walked up to him. 

"Babe, calm down!" I said. Brett looks at me. I look up at Tyler. "What do you want, Tyler?" I asked.