~Chapter 4~

"Tyler? His stepbrother's name is Tyler Taylor?" I asked. He chuckled. 

"No Tyler Chase. My mom and his mom were the same, not father!" He said. I nod. "It's lovely to finally meet you, Melody!" He said. My mind raced back to earlier when the man standing there got into the car. 

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked. He smiled. 

"Go ahead!" he said. 

"I was here earlier with some people and there was a man standing there with a black jacket covering his face. But the weird part is he got into the same car Brett owned... Do you have any idea who it might be?" I questioned. He looked pissed for a second then recovered. 

"Yes, my men have been keeping close tabs on you to keep you safe. Under Kevin's wishes!" he said. I nod. 

"Ok well I would be more happier if you didn't. My family and I left that for a reason. It got the love of my life killed!" I said. 

"He is my brother!" He said. Is? Don't he mean was? 

"It's funny, cause he never mentioned a brother!" I said. He opened his mouth to say something when my phone rang. "Hello?" I asked. 

"Get into the car with him and ask no questions!" The person said and hung up. I stared at Tyler and thought about running. 

"Who was it?" He asked. 

"Why do I have to get into the car with you?" I asked. My phone rang again and I answered it. 

"That was a question!" The voice said. "Your smarter than that Melody, get into the car without question!" He said hanging up. 5 years ago I would have been scared but I'm not the same girl I was 5 years ago. I sighed and walked with him to his car. 

"Melody, everything will be explained soon enough!" Tyler said. I rolled my eyes. "No, I'm not gonna shut up! Fine, then you come here and do this... Exactly, let me do my job and you do yours!" I watched him talking to himself. Until I realized he had an earpiece on. Then it hit me. He's wearing a wire. Whoever called me can hear from the wire. 

"Awesome, I'm in a car with a freak and someone who can hear on the other side of that fucking wire!" I mumbled. When the car stopped it was in front of the warehouse and I sighed getting out. "This place again?" I mumbled. 

"You've been here before?" Tyler asked. I looked at him. 

"I dated your brother and how can you explain me knowing Dean?" I asked. 

"He went to your school!" He said. I rolled my eyes. 

"Because Brett didn't trust no one else being around me!" I Mumbled walking with Tyler to the door to the warehouse. He opened it up and all you heard were the guys yelling my name. 

"Melody? How have you been?" Sam asked walking up to me wrapping me up in his arms. 

"Doing good Sam!" I said. The thing that pissed me off was Dean was in the back with gloves on talking to a new recut. A new recut called Noemi. She touched his arm and he didn't seem to mind much. I felt my anger boil. When Alex one of the guys told him I was here he turned to look at me. Sam turned and seen his son he too seemed to get mad. I looked at Tyler. "Sorry to tell you whoever is connected to that wire but I'm fucking leaving!" I said. 

"Wait, Mel your gonna want to stay for this!" He said.