~Chapter 19~

"I got to go up to my office!" He said. He went to turn around but stopped. His eyes scanned me one more time. "Want to come with?" He asked. 

"Up to your office? But I'm not allowed up there!" I argued. 

"Says who?" He asked. 

"You!" I said. 

"And who asked you?" He asked. 

"You!" I said. I took a step towards him and he grabbed my hand. We walked into an elevator that was blended in with the wallpaper. He pushed 5 and it dinged. He turned to me and I back up to the wall. He caged me to the wall and stared at me with love. I smiled. He just kept his eyes on me. I brought my hands up to his cheek. He closed his eyes and leaned into my touch. 

"I missed this!" He said. His eyes stayed closed. The door opened but nor he or I made a sign that we were ready to move. He opened his eyes and leaned closer to me. My arms wrapped around his neck. "Why does it seem like you want me but don't?" He asked. I looked down. 

"I can't just think about myself!" I mumbled. He brought my chin up so I would look at him. 

"Dean already knows how much you love me. Why do you think he never made a move when he spent so much time with you?" He asked. 

"Because he was scared you'd kill him!" I said. 

"No, he didn't care what I would do. He just wanted you to be happy, as do I. I knew he was the rat but I let it slid because I knew you saw something in him that was good. You would have never helped him if you didn't!" He said. I studied his face. "You have a good heart. I see every time I look at you. You deserve whatever you wish for. You deserve to be happy. And if you are happy with him then fine, go be with him. I want you to smile every day for the rest of your life. Because you make so many people smile you deserve to actually smile yourself!" 

"Your pasted says you been through a lot but you standing here says you made it out. If you can still be here after 5 years of not having me then it shows you are stronger then I ever gave you created for. Mel, you changed me in so many ways. I actually have a bond with my men. And I am no longer angry anymore. When I'm upset I think about this beautiful face and I am smiling!" he said. And there it was. I fell for him all over again. And I fell hard. I love him I know that now. I knew when I saw him the first time in 5 years that something was different but now I actually know what it is. He is nothing like his father but apart his father had forgotten to show. Love. "Say something!" He said. I smashed my lips on his. He held my body so close to his. He leaned us on the wall and I smiled breaking the kiss. 

"I fell for you all over again!" I said. He smiled. 

"I fall for you every time I see you!" He whispered. Tears ran down my face and his smile was replaced with worry. "What's wrong?" He asked wiping my tears. 

"I'm just happy!" I said. He smiled. I giggled. "Oh gosh, I'm a mess!' I said going to wipe the tears that fell. He stopped my hands and wiped it for me. 

"But you still look sexy!" He said.