~Chapter 21~

"Done!" 

"Yeah, I know you have a job and- Wait, what?" I asked. He places his lips to mine but instead of kissing me he licks my lips tasting every flavor. He began to nibble at it and I moaned. He then kisses me hard but soft. 

"Whatever you want, whatever your wishes, Lincon's wishes are done. You and he are my main focus. I never want to see you in the arms of anyone else again. This time is gonna be different. This time I'm gonna do it right!" He said. I watched his eye's. He was serious. "Let me love you right!" He said pulling me close. I smiled and nod. He gets this look in his eyes that I've never seen before. He pulls my hair back causing my hand back as he sinks his lips and teeth on my exposed neck. 

"Brett, I have to get home to Lincon!" I breathed. I moaned until he removes his lips from my neck but the feeling of fire never left. He stares at me and smiles. 

"God baby I never get over how beautiful you!" He says. I couldn't help but pull him in for a kiss. He breaks the kiss. "Baby, your phone!" He says. I was too focused on him that I didn't hear it go off. I reached for it and answered it. 

"Hello?" I asked. 

"Mommy!" Lincon said. I smiled. 

"Hey, baby!" 

"Mommy, tan you ask daddy wto tay dat night?" He asked. 

"You know what, daddy already said he can't keep away from you so he is gonna be staying the week. But just a week ok?" I asked. I heard him scream on the other end and I smiled. Brett smiles too. 

"Oh mommy, unctle Creek's here. He said he tonna tate me wto dat zoob!" Lincon said. 

"Ok, be back before 6!" I said. 

"Htere's unctle Creek!" Lincon said. 

"Hey, ladybug!" Creek says.

"Why, did you want to bring him to the zoo? You know I'm gonna be right back!" I said. 

"Well, you're there at Brett's place in his office with no one else allowed access. I just figured hey they need some aaalllonnnneeeee timmme!" He said. I knew what he wanted now and I got to say I'm all down for but I have to be grown about this decision. "No, I'm not changing my mind and you have been being grown for 5 years. One hour won't hurt anyone. Come, Mel, you haven't seen Brett in 5 years just talk to him. You love him still give him a chance!" He said. I rolled my eyes. 

"Thank you!" I said. 

"You're welcome, oh and don't roll your eyes at me. It's not nice!" He said. 

"I'll see you later!" I said. He said bye and hung up.