~Chapter 16~

40 minutes passed and the room was finally cleaned. Brett and I, on the other hand, we're not. I sighed looking at him and down at me. "I am not getting into a car like this!" I said. He smiled. 

"So how about you tell me what your gonna do then?" He said. I pushed him a bit. I walked into another room in the studio with him on my trail. A shower rested there and he looked at me. The shower was big and enough for a party of 2. He walked to the shower and started it. Hopping in he dragged me in as well. 

"I have a change of clothes here!" I said. He gave me a wink. 

"Take your clothes off then!" He said. 

"Oh you would enjoy that now wouldn't you?" I asked. He nodded and moved closer to me. His arms went around my waist and I was pulled to his chest which was wet now. I stared at his eyes and leaned in for a kiss, which he gladly expected. He bit my lip a little and I moaned. 

"What did I say about those noises?" He breathed. 

"Not to make them!" I said giggling. He smiles. He pulls me in for another kiss. And this time I let his tongue explore the depths of my mouth. He brought his lips to my neck and I moaned a little loud pulling his hair. He brought his face up to mine and kissed my jawline. 

"So beautiful!" He breathed. I giggled seeing all the colors leaving our clothes. I pushed on his chest to give us some space. 

"Let's get out!" I said with the biggest smile on my face. He frowned but it wasn't there for long. I stepped out the shower and grabbed a towel I keep here for messes. I keep like 20 here. He grabbed one as well and I leaned on the wall staring at his eyes. He placed his forehead on mine and breathed loudly. His eyes were staring mine down. 

"I love you, Mel!" He said. 

"I love you too!" I said hesitantly. I was scared it was gonna feel weird and the last thing I wanted was it to feel weird when I said it to him. He looked at me for a split second. 

"How'd that feel?" He asked bringing me closer. 

"Good!" I said smiling. I closed my eyes. "Really, really good!" I said. I opened my eyes and realized I was falling for him all over again. I pushed him off me and walked back into the other room. 

"Why are you fighting this? Fighting us?" He asked. I dried my hair as much as I could with the towel and grabbed my clean pair of clothes. 

"Because Brett, things 5 years ago weren't this complicated. You told me I was yours and that was it, I had no say in it. It was simple and easy!" I said. He walked up to me.  

"Well, then your mine no one elses!" He said. I rolled my eyes. 

"Brett, it's not that simple anymore!" I said. 

"Why? Because of Dean? You don't love him and you know damn well you couldn't love him even if you forced yourself!" He said.