~Chapter 57~

Melody's P.O.V
I get dragged out of my room to go past a dozen more until we reach the only room with the door that was metal. My heart pounded in my chest. The guy who was leading me unlocked the 7 locks and opened the door. He pushed me in and the lights flickered on. My heart ached at the scene in front of me.

3 people were chained up to the wall as one person sat in the middle of the room tied up to a chair. I felt my knees give in and I fell to the ground as Lincoln looks at me scared. "Mommy!" He screamed. That woke up Dean, Bret, and Creek. They all looked at me then Lincoln.

They each tried to get free but it was no use. I got up quickly and as I was about to touch Lincoln I was yanked back by my hair. I yelped. "Get off her." They gets yelled. I was dragged to a wall where a chain waited for me. I knew if I was chained up there was no stopping what they had planned. I turned to the guy and grabbed his shirt.

"Please, let me give a hug. Please." I pleaded. He grew angry. His hand went up to my face and he slapped me. I hit the floor and reached up for his belt. He didn't notice as he pulled me up. I turned around quickly and put the key in my mouth pretending to wipe my tears. He pushed me to the wall and wasted no time to clip the chain on my wrist.

"What nothing to say now?" He asked staring at me. I glare at him. He shakes his head and walks out. I sigh. I look over at the guys about to pull the key out but the door opens again. Michael and Bobby walk in with a girl behind them. I started at the girl to notice it was Noemi. I look over at Dean to see he too noticed.

"You betrayed me." He breathed. She smiled with her arms crossed as she walked up to him.

"Hello, lover. Goodbye lover." She said. He looked heartbroken. Bobby walked up to Bret.

"How dare you touch what's mine? Huh? She can never be yours ever. Now I have to kill her because you destroyed her." He said.

"She is your niece you perv. How dare you touch her like that?" Creek yelled. Bobby stormed over to him. His fists went crashing into his face.

"You mind your own business." Creek looked at him with a glare as his eye began bleeding. I quickly slipped the key in my hand before someone saw.

"Creek I beg you stay quiet." Bobby's head snaps my way.

"We're you fucking him too? Did he touch what's mine as well?" He asked.

"No," I answered. He walked up to me.

"One man I may let slid but two or more then you are a even bigger slut then I thought." He raised his hand to my cheek as my eyes covered in tears. I glanced over at Lincoln to see Michael shadowing him while watching me.

"I'll do anything you ask if you let Lincoln go. Please, I beg you." I said to Bobby. He chuckled.

"I would have taken that offer but you need to be taught a lesson. By watching the 4 guys you ever loved died." He said. Bret started laughing. Bobby snapped his head his way. "What's so funny boy?" He asked.

"Are aware of the few times my so-called father tried to kill Mel? Why he hates me so much? And after every try, he failed his ego went down. You talk to her like you can't choose whether to kill her or not but it seems Michael already did. See before this he told me I was to watch her and Lincoln died. So you might need to talk to your business partner again because the details aren't clear." Bret said. Bobby looked at Michael and did Noemi.

"What's he talking about?" Bobby asked.

"Yeah, what is he talking about?" Noemi asked. Michael chuckled.

"I see my son pays attention to details." He said. He looks down at Lincoln. "Us adults have some business to discuss so I'm going to untie you but if you move from your spot I'll kill your mom, ok?" He asked. Lincoln nodded. He untied Lincoln and kneeled in front of him. "Close your eyes and plug your ears. Start humming a song and don't stop until I say so." Lincoln listened to him. As he began humming Michael stood up pulling out his gun. He shot Bobby and Noemi screamed.

"You killed him?" She said. Michael looked at her. He pointed the gun at her and wasted no time to do the same to her. His eyes landed on me.

"She was annoying." He said with a sigh. He cleared his throat. "I will kill Lincoln last. I'm thinking fast and painless." He said. My heart sank.

"Please spare him," I begged. He walked up to me. He took out a knife and slid it down my stomach causing a scream to escape my lips. My shirt now ripped. He smiled.

"I never liked you. You corrupted my son and he turned on me. Just because he fall in love with you. I'm killing your son because you caused me to lose mine." He said. I glared at him. "Better watch those eyes of yours or they are the next thing to be cut." He said. I looked away from him.

"This is stupid if you're going to kill us then get on with it. Why are you sitting around and talking about it?" Dean asked? Michael looked over at him. I looked at Dean to see him looking at my hand. Michael walked over to him. "I mean if you really wanted to kill us then why are we still alive?"

I bent my wrist enough to get the key in the chain unlocking it. Dean tugs on his chains to hide the noise. "Maybe he's stared," Bret said. Michael looked at him. Creek kept his eyes on me as I carefully set that chain down. I went to unlock the other one as Michael punches Bret in his gut. Bret coughed uncontrollably. Creek tug on his chain as I unlock my last one not caring if it made a noise. Michael turn to me.