~Chapter 8~

I took a deep breath. "Where is he?" I asked. Kevin smiled. "Don't get any ideas!" I said. 

"I don't see Dean with you!" He said. 

"He made me take time off the dating thing until I get my head straight. I need to hear his reasonings. But now I'm too scared to face him!" I breathed. Creek grabbed my head. 

"Ladybug your biting you're lip again!" He said. I rolled my eyes. I took a deep breath again. 

"He's in the house sugar!" Kevin said. I nodded and watched them walk away. I took a step forward towards the house when the door swung open. 

"Yeah, well fuck you!" A chick said walking out of the house. I had never seen her before in my life but for some reason, I knew she wasn't there for a visit. I turned to make eye contact with Brett then went to turn back to get in my car. 

"She's here for Tyler!" He said. I sighed. "But my guess is you aren't!" He said. I know I said I'm not the same girl I was 5 years ago but I am slowly feeling her come back. I turned and tried to act tough but under his gaze, I couldn't. He walked down the steps and went face to face with me. I wanted to hug him and kiss him but I wasn't gonna break. 

"No, I'm not here for Tyler even tho he did have a part in this!" I said looking down at my wrist where a chain he had gotten me for my birthday rested. He noticed as well and grabbed my wrist looking at it. 

"That was a great day he said!" I closed my eyes remembering him laying on my bed with me watching movies. I nodded. "You want to come in? Or go for a walk?" He asked. 

"I would say a walk but not most people know you're alive!" I said. He used his hand to make it so I was staring at him. 

"Don't hide your eyes!" He said. I took a step back and cleared my throat. 

"I didn't come back to be with you, Brett. As much as I want this to be easy it's not going to be!" I said. He looked down. 

"Because of Dean!" He said. 

"You told him to keep me safe and to love me more than you ever could. Clearly, he has down both. He would never say he was dead for 5 fucking years knowing he has a kid who gets fucking excited everytime he visits a graveyard just to fucking talk to his very well alive father!"