~Chapter 3~

"Grampop!" Lincon said. I chuckled at his way of saying, grandpa. Dad walks in the kitchen as the little boy attacks his feet. Dad chuckles and picks him up. 

"How's my big boy?" He asked. Lincon smiled. 

"Good!" He said. Dad looks at me. 

"Where's Dean?" He asked. I opened my mouth to answer. 

"He's talking to his poppop!" Lincon said. Dad looks at him. 

"How about you go get your toys packed up for the night!" Dad says setting the boy on the ground. He yells otay running to his bedroom. "No running!' Dad yelled after him. He turns to me and I sit at the dining table. "How'd the visit today go?" Dad asks sitting down in front of me. I look at him. 

"It went fine, I guess!" I said. He looked like he wanted to say more but knew it would hurt me. "Dad, I get it ok? You told me to stay away from him and I didn't listen to you. But before you said that he and I were already together. OK I get it!" I said. He looked down. 

"I'm weady!" Lincon said coming up to dad's leg. Dad looked at him. 

"Alright big boy, tell mommy goodbye and give her kisses!" Dad said. Lincon walked over to me and I smiled picking him up. 

"I wove you, mommy, I'll you twomorrow morning!" He said placing a kiss on my cheek. I placed on his. 

"I love you more!" I said. Dad smiled standing up. 

"Is Dean coming over tonight?" Dad asked. I looked at him putting Lincon down. 

"Yes!" I said. 

When dad left it had just turned 8 pm and I walked up to my room. Grabbing my computer. My phone went off and I checked. A message popped up. 

Dean:
Hey, baby girl I won't be coming over tonight. Something came up. I'm sorry I'll make it up to you. <3

I set my phone down and brought my hands up to my hair and sighed. I grabbed my phone and clicked on the message. 

Melody: 
OK baby see, you tomorrow. 

I placed my phone in my pocket and went downstairs and grabbed my keys. I walked outside and got into my car. I drove to the grave and sat in front of the gravestone that read Brett Taylor. I wanted to have some alone time to think and this is the best place for me to think. I sighed and leaned against it. 

"Some would think you were crazy for wanting to hang around a graveyard!" Someone said. I looked to the left and saw and a man standing there. He had blond hair and brown eyes. He wore a suit. I stood up and looked at him. He was about 4 more inches taller than me. "I didn't mean to scare you!" He said. I brushed off my pants and my butt as he watched me. His eyes going everywhere. 

"You didn't and I came here to think!" I said. He scanned me and smiled. 

"Knew him?" He asked. I thought about it for a second then realized he was talking about Brett. So I nodded. 

"Yeah... You?" I asked. 

"You must be Melody!" He said. I took a step back. "Sorry it's just that he knew a bunch of girls but nun of them visit his grave!" He said. 

"Who are you?" I asked. 

"Tyler, his stepbrother!" He said.