~Chapter 33~

I look at him. "What's that suppose to mean?" I asked. He stood up and grabbed a piece of paper and handed it to me. 

"I had an appointment today, this was the results!" He said. I scanned the paper. I looked up at him. 

"This isn't real!" I said. He took a sip of his Jack Daniels. "It can't be!" I said standing up. 

"It is!" He said. He finished off his glass and poured himself another one. "3 years ago I went in for the same test and they got it to go away. Or at least they thought. I never told Mel because I thought why, worry her if it's gone anyway? Until today which just means I have to tell her!" He said. 

"Timothy, you have 5 stage cancer, and you didn't mind telling her there was a chance it could come back? You let her go 3 years thinking she has forever with you? I can't tell if my father was selfish or hers!" I said. He chuckled. 

"Yeah, I guess I deserved that. I mean this is worse than actually trying to kill her!" He said sipping on his glass. 

"How can you actually be sane about this? I would be burning down a city by now!" He looked at me. His eyes scanned me and then he gave me a knowing look. 

"It's a good thing I'm not you!" He said. I picked up my glass and throw it at the wall. 

"Fuck you!" I said walking out of the house. I got in my car and drove to my house. I was mad. Because even though Mel thought I was dead, Timothy knew I wasn't. He helped me stay sane for 5 years without Mel. I actually saw a father in him. And now he's gonna leave as well? It's not fair. I parked my car and walked up to the door and opened it. I walked to the living room where I left Mel and smiled when I seen her snuggled up to Lincon. 

As much as finding out this news hurts me I know I have to be there for Mel when she finds out. And as much as she doesn't want him knowing, she's gonna have to tell him the truth about Bobby. If she doesn't and he does go she will hate herself forever. "Hey!" Kevin said walking into the house. I held up my hand to tell him to shush since Mel was asleep and he nodded. I walked to the kitchen and he followed. "Did you go see him?" He asked. I nodded. 

"We're gonna put this case in a box. Never open it unless asked to do so!" He nodded. I sighed bringing my hands to my face. 

"What's wrong?" He asked. I looked at him. "Friend to friend!" He said. 

"I'm gonna need to put Tyler in my position for work for the next 4 months. Or a least have him help me. I'm gonna need to!" I said. 

"Woah, that bad? Even when you were planning to kill your father you were never that stressed!" He said. 

"I'm not stressed... Timothy has 5 stage cancer!" I said looking at him. Timothy helped me and my men over the 5 years so every one of them grew some kind of bond with him. He had this effect on his that made him likable. 

"What? Does Mel know?" He asked. 

"Not yet!" I said looking at the living room as the love of my life rested.