~Chapter 46~

"He was in here earlier today for a check up. Do you know him?" He asked as we walked to his office. I had asked him for Timothy's papers. Mason had told me he hated breaking the law so him being the boss of everything made me a nurse. So I have access to anything in here. I had a degree in medical so it worked perfectly.

"Yeah, he's my fiancee's father." I said as we got into his office. He looked up at me like I was crazy.

"Look I know after you killed off Michel you weren't yourself but marriage? It's that a little-." He started.

"I asked Mel to marry me jackass." I said. Throughout the 5 years he heard about her but I don't think he expected me to actually marry her.

"So you two are back on talking terms?" He said grabbing a file. I knew he was happy for me which is why he was hiding his face. "Here are his files." He said. I grabbed them.

Timothy Black:

Total of 35 check ups in the last 4 years. 3rd stage Phillyoma Tri Cancer (yes i made this up). A cancer with no cure if it gets out of hand but caught early the cure is not guaranteed. Patient is in the stage where the cure is starting to be not an answer. He is refusing treatments relaying the cancer.

I look up at Mason. "He's had this cancer for 3 years. We thought we killed it off the first time but turns out we didn't. I told him there was a cure but he refused it. 25 check ups later and he became paler, weaker. If he don't get that cure within a week it will ne to late." He said.

I put the file down and brought my hand to my face wiping my face. "What was he thinking?" I said more to myself.

"Brett don't beat yourself up about it." He said. I get up.

"What's the cure?" I asked. He opens a drawer. He pulls out a little syringe with purple liquid. My eyes widen. "Poxisen?" I said. He nodded. (Yes I made the cure up too).

"One syringe is all it takes. But maybe talk to him before you give him the cure. And if you choose not to get it to him tell Mel. She deserves to know what is happening." He said standing up. I nod. He gets up and I shake his hand. "When's the wedding?" He asked.

"This Friday." I said. His eyes widen.

"4 days away? Are you sure you're ready for this?" He asked. I nod.

"She's all I've ever wanted and more." I said.

"Send me the address. I'll be sure to stop by." He said.