~Chapter 39~

"It was hard for 2 years. Then after a while, I remembered the good times we had. Things like that happen for a reason. If he really was gone yeah I would still love him but I would move on because I have a beautiful baby boy. I believe that you don't just have one love. I believe your mind works like a clock. Once you love someone for a long time you remember the feeling and pattern of everything. There touch, there kiss, there smell. But when the clock turns you realize that you loved them but you could be better off. And sometimes someone's mind is messed up like their brain is broken. And they need a reminder that, that person is bad sometimes more than one reminder. After a while they get it and their clock works on its own healing and changing you." I said.

"I've never thought of it that way. I've always thought that you can only love one person." She said. I looked at her.

"At first so did I. But I got to thinking. You tell someone you love them and when you don't mean it you feel no emotion to them. But when you do you feel that tug that shows you this person means more to you then you think." I said. She smiles.

"Wow, thank you." She said. 

"How long have you and Josh been separated?" I asked. 

"For about 3 years now." She said. 

"You just need to get out there." I said. She giggles. 

"You sound like my son." She said. I giggle next. 

"Hey, mom... Do you mind if Timothy comes over to help me this weekend?" Liem said standing by the door. 

"Honey, your father is supposed to come over to pick you." Nicole says. He rolls his eyes. 

"Yeah, right." He said. Dad looks at him. Liem looks up at him. "Dad never comes around. He always suck up Liv's ass." He said. Nicole opens her mouth to yell at him. 

"Young man, do you think that cussing is cool?" Dad asks. Liem gives him a sad look. 

"No." 

"Then don't do it. Your mother is working so hard to take care of you and herself the last thing she needs is your mouth getting you in trouble. Besides just cause, your dad cusses don't make it cool. If he can't even stop by to say hi to his kid what makes anything he says cool?" Dad says. Liem looks at his mom. 

"I'm sorry mom. I have been hard on you when it isn't your fault." He said. Nicole looks at dad with a glow in her eyes. 

Authors Note:
Hey, guys, I'm sorry I haven't actually updated in a while. I had the chapters written just never actually published them. Inbox me and let me know how you're liking the stories so far I really enjoy the feedback.