[5] - Is It A Date?

"What do you want, Ethan?" I asked, arms crossed.

"I'm serious," he walked towards me with arms open.

I stopped him by pushing his chest back which he was surprised by.

He mustn't be used to girls pushing him away like this, which I'm not surprised by, he was definitely gorgeous, but to be fully perfect, a gorgeous soul must come with. And by what I've been told, he's not that.

"I have to get going." I shrugged, but before I could walk away, he grabbed my wrist.

"You don't have a ride." he teased.

I was taken back, how did he know?

"Your brother's at pracise." he raised an eyebrow and let go of my wrist.

"And shouldn't you be there?" I sighed, gripping my bag.

"Doesn't kill to skip once in a while." he shrugged, smirking.

"Even if your captain?" I questioned.

I raised my eyebrows and spun on my heels, trying to walk off, but yet again he grabbed my wrist and spun me back around.

"Let me drive you." he had dropped the cool-boy act and sounded sincere. I couldn't help but contemplate the offer.

"Fine." I confessed, his frown turning into a smile. Not a smirk.

He took my hand and walked me to his car. I was fed up so I didn't bother letting go of his hands and just went with it. We got to his car, and he opened the door for me. I slid in after thanking him and he shut the door. He slid in next to me and started the car.

"Where to?" he asked, glancing at me.

I told him my address, and we started going. We sat in silence for the first minute, until he broke it.

"How was your first day?" he turned to face me, while driving.

"Intense." I shrugged, tilting my head to the side.

"I see you made friends with Grayson." his smile had faded a bit and his tone hardened.

"Yeah, he's great." I teased.

He scoffed and continued driving without responding. I decided to continue to piss him off.

"Actually, he's greater than great," I started batting my eyelashes, "he's the greatest."

Ethan muttered something under his breath that I didn't quite get. He shouldn't be mad, he's the one that's using me. It's obvious.

"Could you give me his number?" I giggled.

I already had Grayson's number.

"Sure." he smiled.

We were at a red light, so he grabbed my phone and asked me to go into my contacts. I did it, anyway. He started typing in a number, it was so hard to keep in my laugh.

He passed me back my phone and I checked to see what he had done. It said Grayson, with a phone number. Did Grayson give me a fake number?

I furrowed my eyebrows but shrugged it off once we reached my street.

"Further up." I instructed. He nodded and continued.

Finally we reached my house. He parked at the end of my driveway, which annoyed me because it meant I would have to walk all the way up.

"Thanks for the ride." I smiled at him.

"Anytime." he smiled sincerely back.

I opened the door and hopped out, grabbing my bag. I shut the door firmly, and then I heard another door open. I turned back around and Ethan had gotten out of the car. He walked to my side and leaned on the car, in front of me.