[8] - A Date with Daniels

The school bell had gone and class was finally finished. I had scrambled out of my final class - French - and hurried to my locker, wanting to get out fast so Ethan couldn't catch up. I had totally forgotten about this whole catch up after school and was not looking forward to it. Not after today.

Just as I shut my locker, strong hands grabbed me.

"Not so fast, Elena," he breathed onto my bare neck.

"I thought you would've forgotten," I sighed, spinning around.

"How could I forgot," he smirked, looking me up and down.

Did he seriously just check me out in front of my face? Really?

"Lets make one thing clear, okay," I held up my finger, "this is not a date, more like a friendly... get together, if you will."

"Whatever you say, love," Ethan smirked, slithering his arm around my waist, "shall we get going?"

I remove his hand, "Meredith," I said in a sing-song voice, reminding him of her.

I heard him sigh behind me as I walked confidently to his car.

***

"Where are we going?" I asked for the fifth time this ride.

"You gotta calm down, love," he managed to sneak his hand on my thigh, "it's a secret."

He kept his eyes glued to the road as he drove with one hand, so I used this time to carefully analyse his features.

He had beautiful tan skin that mixed well with his dark brown hair. His eyes, changing colour almost all the time, were now the same piercing brown as the first day I met him. His perfectly sculpted body, I could just imagine how it looked beneath his clothes judging by his well worked-out, muscled arms.

A couple tattoos here and there, giving off a bad boy impression. He dressed mostly black, also giving off a mysterious vibe. He was so intriguing. I wish I could learn more about him.

"You like what you see," he chuckled lowly, still looking at the road.

"I-I..." I stumbled with my words, thinking of what to say.

Busted.

"It's fine, I'm used to it," he said, running his hands through his hair.

I giggled for a bit until I realised where we were.

"Ethan, we've been driving for nearly an hour now," I whined. "Patience, we're nearly there," he assured me.

Why exactly am I doing this again?

***

Finally, after some time, we had arrived. It was a small, little diner. It looked old, say 60's styled. Even the waiters looked straight out of Grease.

Ethan got out of the car and jogged over to my side, opening my door widely, waiting for me to get out. "You ready?" he smiled, holding out his hand.

I nodded, staring out the window at the diner. It was so cool.

I grabbed his hand as he helped me get out of his car - which did I mention was a black Mercedes, damn this boy got money - and he managed to slither his hand around my waist again. We were in a town far from our own so no one we knew was here, so I let him.