[48] - So, When's The Pillow Fight?

I stood backstage with Kian as we bounced up and down, doing vocal exercises.

"I think I'm going to faint," I said as I glanced at the crowd. It was packed. Everyone was here. There were at least 50 agents here, and knowing they'd all be watching me was nerve wracking to the max. I also noticed Stacy in the front row with a note pad.

"You're going to be perfect, I know it." He smiled and rubbed my back. I shot him a small smile before I continued bobbing up and down. Any minute now, and we'll be going on.

I watched as the lights dimmed, and then Kian and I exchanged looks. We took deep breaths and I gripped his hand. We both silently walked onto the dark stage, and positioned ourselves.

The lights then came on.

This is it.

***

I wrapped my arms around Kian's neck, and he leant down a little. I stuck out my thumb between our lips to show the illusion of a kiss, without us really touching. His hands fell to my waist as the lights dimmed, and turning the stage black.

The crowd clapped and whistled, and I heard my friends yell things out to me. Kian and I broke away, laughed, then ran off stage.

"We did it!" I yelled and jumped into Kian's arms, engulfing him in a hug.

"You did so well!" He spun around and I laughed. He then put me down as our teacher approached.

"In my ten years of working in this school, I have never seen a better performance." She clapped and brought us both into a hug.

"Thank you," Kian and I said in sync as we pulled away.

The teacher shot us a quick smile and walked off, talking to others. Kian and I smiled widely at each other again, and walked out through the back.

"Elena!" I heard girls yell and I turned around, seeing my friends.

"That was perfect!" Sasha squealed as she latched onto me.

"You should've seen Madison," Lucy giggled, "your voice literally made her cry!"

"Hey, " she wiped a tear, "Grayson cried too."

"Did not," he protested, hiding his eyes.

"Thank you," I chuckled.

"I'm so proud of you," Ethan wiggled his eyebrows and ran up to me, lifting me off the air and spinning me around, causing me to laugh.

I gave him a quick kiss before he put me down.

I watched Andrea compliment Kian, and he went faint red.

"I believe this calls for a celebratory dinner," Aaron yelled excitedly.

We all agreed and were about to leave when I stopped them, "wait, I can't go like this, I need to change," and then I quickly ran into the changing rooms. I changed back into my jeans and tank top, then came back out.

"Right, now I'm ready." I laughed and we all walked to the car park. Ethan, Grayson, Madison and I all took Ethan's car, while the rest went in Nate's. We drove to a little cafe and decided we would eat there.