[16] - Easy

"Boy, do I have some shit to tell you girls," I say running up to Madison, Lucy and Sasha once Dylan dropped me off. Ethan had practise early this morning, and I didn't feel like getting up earlier than usual so I just went with Dylan.

"Huh?" Sasha said, as I dragged them all into an empty classroom.

"What's wrong?" Lucy said, furrowed eyebrows.

"So, you know how you took me home yesterday and I went to bed early so you left?" I said, facing Madison with a shy smile on face.

"Yeah," she said, her head slightly tilted to the side.

"Well, I didn't actually sleep," I blurted, "Ethan came and long story short he took me to this park place, it was so beautiful, but anyways, we had fun and we talked and ate," I spoke so fast I needed a breath.

"And?!" Lucy gasped.

"It was just perfect," I smiled widely.

The girls looked at me with awe in their eyes, "you," Madison smiled, "you finally did it, you turned the player into a normal person again."

"Just like how he use to be," Sasha giggled.

"Is it obvious?" I asked, a little worried. I would hate for rumours to start going around. He might not even like me.

"I doubt anyone cares," Madison said, shrugging.

"Right," I shook my head, "because Meredith totally doesn't exist." I rolled my eyes.

"That bitch is with guys left and right, she's too busy dealing with her aids to even realise what's going on, I'm sure." Sasha placed her hands on her hips.

We burst out laughing at Sasha's sudden outburst.

"What even is going on between those two, anyways?" Madison asked, her head slightly tilted to the side.

"Apparently they broke up at the party, he told her he 'knew what he wanted' and it wasn't her and he just walked off. Then he came after me." I shrugged.

"He knows what he wants, huh? Meaning, you," Sasha giggled, pretending to cough.

I rolled my eyes playfully and Madison smiled.

"That's so cute," She smiled, looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Huh?" I asked, furrowed eyebrows.

"Ethan would have never thrown Meredith away like that, and if he set all that stuff up yesterday then making you happier must've been important to him," she wiggles her eyebrows, "YOU are important to him."

"Oh, please, as if," I rolled my eyes, "he probably only did it so he didn't get a bad name for himself and didn't get embarrassed when he sees me." I lied.

"Whatever you say, Mrs. Daniels," Madison laughed.

"Hey!" I said, laughing.

"Do you like him?" Lucy asked as we walked out of the room.

I shrugged silently.

"Oh, my, God!" Sasha squealed, "you so do!"

"Guys, come on, I only met him last week!" I reminded them, as I reached my locker, "and you know my history with relationships," I bit my lip, "they don't end well with me," I laughed harshly.

"But, Ethan has changed," Madison said, leaning on the locker next to me, "on the first day, you could just tell that he was attracted to you." She rolled her eyes, smiling.