[11] - Party Time (Part 2)

E L E N A ' S P.O.V

Sasha, Madison and I sat ourselves down on a couch, next to Grayson and Nate. Lucy went to go get us some drinks, and we sat here waiting. A few people had come up to us and proposed we play a game of Truth or Dare.

"I'm in." Lucy announced, handed us our drinks and taking a seat next to Nate.

We all sat in a circle, some on the couches, some on the floor. I sat next to Madison and Sasha, and next to Sasha was a boy named Tyrone and a girl named Jen. Next to Madison was, of course, Grayson.

As we were about to begin, the oh-so-familiar voice boomed through the room, making sure everyone knew he was present.

"Playing without me?" Ethan smirked, holding out his hands.

"Sit down, Daniels," a boy named Liam called out.

Ethan and Aaron sat down and we began to play.

"Sasha," Aaron smirked, "truth or dare?"

"Dare," she teased, taking a sip of her drink.

"I dare you," he began to think, "to drink the whole can of beer in one go."

Sasha smirked and shrugged, standing up and walking towards the beer. She grabbed a knife and stabbed the side of it, quickly holding the beer to her mouth and drunk it all. Damn.

I glanced at Aaron. He looked like he'd just met the love of his life. Aw, cute.

People cheered as Sasha went to sit back down, and she giggled.

"Alright, alright," she laughed, "Ethan, truth or dare?"

"Truth," he shrugged.

"Who would you say is the hottest girl here?" she smirked.

"In this group, or the party?" he asked, furrowed brows.

"Both." She laughed.

"This group," he looked around, and his eyes landed on me and I tried to look away, "Elena." he smirked, causing me to blush. I felt Madison nudge me ever so secretly as a giggled escaped her lips.

"And at the whole party?" Sasha asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Hmm," he looked around, leaning back on his hands. Not gonna lie, it did kind of upset me that he thought someone else was better than me. Not that I'm vain, I don't know, I just...

"Still, definitely Elena." he winked at me, before smirking.

This time I could hide the blush that crept on my cheeks, and I tried to cover it but I hopelessly failed, giving everyone a chance to laugh.

"Damn right," Tyrone called out, whistling at me. I saw Ethan give him a great glare in corner of my eye. It even sent chills down MY spine. Tyrone took the hint and backed off.

After we continued to play for a bit, I noticed Ethan wouldn't take his eyes off me. He wasn't just checking me out though, his eyes read something that I couldn't quite understand. I decided to go refill my cup.