[12] - Kisses

I woke up to the sun shining on my eyelids. I opened my eyes, adjusting to the light and was shocked when I hadn't recognised the room before. I sat up, startled and realised a hand was wrapped around me.

I glanced down to see a sleeping Ethan, which startled me again, causing me to push him off the bed.

"What the hell?" He grunted, slowly picking himself up.

"Where the hell am I?" I yelled, frantically looking around the room.

"You're at my house," he said, rubbing his shoulder as he had hit it on the floor.

"I stayed the night?" I panicked, thinking about what my mother would say, "my mom's gonna kill me!"

"I already texted Dylan from your phone saying you were going to stay at Madison's." he said, sitting on the bed.

"Oh," I said, not realising he didn't have a shirt on.

My eyes widened at his muscular torso and my lips parted in shock.

"Sweet mother of-" I began, but shut myself up when I didn't recognise the clothes I was in. I was in one of his sweatshirts.

I looked at the sweatshirt, then at my legs, which had no pants, then at his naked torso and began to freak out and hopped off the bed.

"W-We, We didn't-" I began and went bright red in the face.

"We did," he smirked, "you screamed my name all night long," he licked his lips. I gasped, pulling my hands to my mouth as I began to tremble.

Ethan burst out laughing, "I'm kidding," he shook his head, "no, love, we didn't."

I exhaled the breath I didn't know I was holding, "you asshole! Don't do that to me!".

I then got hit with a killer headache that hurt like hell.

"Oh shit," I said, grabbing my head and collapsing on the bed.

"Here," Ethan said, grabbing out a pill of aspirin and a glass of water from the nightstand.

"You're prepared," I chuckled, taking the pill and water.

"You're my responsibility," he shrugged with a slight smile.

I swallowed the pill and handed him the glass. I thanked him and he headed downstairs towards the kitchen.

Then, it hit me. Why I drank so much last night.

Him and Meredith.

They kissed.

I sighed, feeling upset all over again. Then, he entered the room again. He noticed my frown and sighed, sitting down next to me.

"You remember?" He said more as a statement than a question, placing his head in his palms.

I nodded slowly, wanting to move away.

"I didn't kiss her, Elena, I promise." He said, holding up his hands.

"She forced herself onto me, I was in the middle of telling her to go away. But she saw you and took the opportunity to kiss me while you were there." He sighed.

My eyes widened in disbelief, "how am I supposed to believe that? You're dating one day and the next you hate her? Can you make up your mind?" I said, almost yelling.

"I don't want her, Elena." He said, taking my hands, "I know what I want, and it's not her, I made it damn clear to her too, I'm totally done with her."

I tried my hardest to hide the smile that was creeping on my face and instead just nodded slowly, looking away.

I don't know how to act right now. Part of me doesn't really care and the other half, the bigger half, is doing cartwheels and screaming. What's wrong with me?

"Are you hungry?" He asked, looking at the floor.

"I can eat," I said shrugging, bouncing off the bed, grabbing his hands and running into the kitchen with him.

"I see your headache has gone away," he laughed, looking into the fridge.

"Nope, he's still here," I said pointing at him.

He laughed and nodded, "that was a good one, I'll admit."

I sat on the stool with my chin in the palm of my hand, watching him open up the cupboards.

"You making breakfast?" A booming voice called out from the hallway, startling both Ethan and I.

I recognised the handsome figure, it was Grayson.

"Oh, hey Elena." He said, smiling.

"Hey," I laughed at how casual he acted when he saw me here.

"Didn't know you stayed over," he said, sitting next to me.

"Yeah, I didn't know either." I said, glaring at Ethan with a playful smile, earning a laugh from him.

"Bad news," he said, walking over to us.

"We're out of food." Ethan said, frowning.

"What?" Grayson said, sounding heartbroken, "no biggie, I'll go buy Maccas."

Ethan and I both agreed with his proposal and we figured out our order. Then, Grayson left the house, leaving Ethan and I here alone.

"Wanna watch some TV?" He asked, pointing to the TV room.

I nodded, following behind him. We both sat down together, really close, as he turned on the tv. We didn't even watch the shows that were playing, we were too busy talking.

Well, he was. My eyes were glued to KJ Apa who stood shirtless on the screen.

"You know," he said as he stretched his arm out across the couch, he continued to talk, but I was really listening. My attention span is short, Oops.

"Elena?" Ethan waves his hand in front of my face, and I turn back to him when he's off the screen.

"I'm all ears," I smile like a child.

"I have better abs than him," Ethan rolled his eyes.

"Really?" I teased, scooting closer to him.

"I mean," he smirked, "wanna check?"

He was driving me wild, and before I knew if, I was on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in close, purposely breathing cold air on his cheek, "I know you've got better abs than him," I whispered as I continue to tease.

I leant in closer, towards his ear, and whispered again, "and that's a fact."

He flipped us over as he laid me down on the couch, hovering over me. I kept my arms wrapped around him, as he stared into my eyes, occasionally looking at my lips.

He leant down close, our noses barely touching. I licked my lips, waiting eagerly.

Before we could continue, we heard the door shut and the smell of fresh McDonalds hit our noses.

-