[45] - My Feet Are Killing Me

"Stop jumping," Ethan laughed as I put on my clothes.

"I'm so nervous," I mumbled as I pulled up my jeans.

Today we were going to go to that modelling agency and see what it was all about and if they'd really want me. I was jumping around my room to get all the jitters out, duh.

"They'll love you," he smiled as he wrapped his arms around me, "but not more than I do."

I kissed his cheek and continued to dress myself, until I was about done. I looked in the mirror and nodded slightly, approving of it.

"Are you ready?" I asked, swiping lipgloss across my lips.

He nodded and grabbed my bag and passed it to me. I swung it on my shoulder and left my room, as he trailed behind me. Maya was out with her friends today, and Dylan was with Liam. My parents don't get winter break like us, which sucks but they get the money so I don't complain.

I opened the door and the coldness hit me and I shuddered, "Jesus, it's freezing." I grabbed a big black jacket that was hanging on the hook, and I'm pretty sure it was Maya's. I put it on and we walked to Ethan's car.

"After you," he winked as he held the door open, and I laughed.

"Thank you," I sat inside and he shut it, and then he jogged to his side, sliding in. He started the engine and I turned the heater on so I could warm up.

"Do you know the directions?" He asked as he backed out of the driveway. I nodded, although he wasn't looking at me, and opened the Google Maps app. I held it up and repeated all the directions to Ethan once it spoke.

"There's so much snow," I gasped as I saw all the roads.

"Yeah, and its getting heavier," he sighed, "I think they're closing off the roads in a couple days."

I wasn't fazed as I didn't have any plans anyways.

We eventually arrived at the big building, that read 'The Lions' and beneath of it it said 'Modelling and Acting Agency'. I got out of the car in sync as Ethan and he walked over to my side, and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm cold," he shuddered and I snuggled myself closer to his chest as we walked up to the doors. We walked in and was hit was a gush of warm air. I melted in happiness and looked at Ethan.

"It's warm, you can let go now," I chuckled.

"No, I like this," he shut his eyes and pulled me impossibly closer.

"Can I help you?" A male voice spoke and caught my attention, making me scramble out of Ethan's arms.

"Uh," I coughed, "I'm looking for a-" I quickly pulled out the card and read it, "Stacy Meadows?" I gave a half smile.

"Follow me, please," he motioned with his finger. Ethan and I exchanged looks and we followed the man. He looked like a body guard, he was very tall and somewhat chubby, but I think underneath it all was just muscle.

He took us through hallways and we looked at all the pictures hung on the wall. We stayed silent as we walked, as I was too nervous to say anything. He finally led us to a door that read; 'Stacy Meadows ; co founder' and I gulped.

"She should be here," the man coughed, and walked off.

I looked at the door, then at Ethan, then back at the door, "what're you waiting for? Knock." Ethan smiled widely and I took a deep breath.

I held up my knuckles and knocked on the door, softly. I heard movement from inside and a voice called out, "come in,". I recognised the voice, and it belonged to her.