[32] - Birthday Fun (Part 3)

"Bye!" I waved at the leaving guests, "thank you so much for coming." I called out. I then shut the door, and looked at the messy house. This is going to take a while to clean.

"You worried about cleaning?" Ethan chuckled as he wrapped his arms around me, and rested his chin on my head. I nodded, and he let go, facing me.

"We can do that in the morning, when we have more energy," he yawned, "let's take the presents upstairs," he chuckled and helped me take them up to my bedroom.

I collapsed as I reached my bed, throwing my arms everywhere, then sat up and met Ethan's gaze, "thank you so much for tonight," I smiled sweetly.

"I don't even have words to describe how thankful I am," I got up and kissed him softly.

"Anything for you," he smiled, and then kissed me again.

"Now, presents!" He cheered like a little kid.

"Let me change first," I said as I held up a finger.

"Go ahead," he said as he smirked.

I shook my head as I laughed, "I'm going to my closet." He pouted, and i playfully pushed him. I went into my closet and changed into a white cropped singlet and blue booty shorts. I then slipped into white socks.

I walked back to my bed, and sat down with Ethan, who looked at me with a smirk, "get that look outta here," I said as I shook my head.

He playfully rolled his eyes and got up. He removed his shirt, and placed it on my desk chair. He went into my closet, and I heard him fiddle with things. Then, he came out, wearing sweatpants and still shirtless, but also a candle.

"What's that?" I asked with a slight chuckle. He walked over to the light, and turned it off. He walked over to me, and set the candle on the table, "look," he said as he pointed to the wall.

Because of the light, and the shadows, the candle had caused the wall to read the following words.

'My Beautiful Girl, Elena'.

"Ethan," I cried once again, and engulfed him into a hug.

He switched on my bedside lamp, and looked at me with sparkles in my eyes.

He pushed me down onto the bed, and hovered over me. He lightly licked his lips, as he smiled widely, "I believe I am the luckiest man alive."

"Whys that?" I giggled as I looked at his beautiful, now green, eyes.

"Because I'm able to call you mine." Then, he leant down and we locked lips. We both pulled away, slightly red, "can we open the presents now?" he smiled a cheeky smile.

"Fine," I chuckled and pushed him off me. He sat up on the bed and eyed all the presents. I sat up, and eyed them too. There really were a lot.

I picked up Tristan's, and unwrapped it, as Ethan watched.

"A Polaroid camera," I gasped as I smiled. I loved Polaroids.

I put it aside, and grabbed Kian's present. I unwrapped it, and felt Ethan staring. Inside, was a Too Faced makeup palette that he once saw on my phone. I smiled widely as I opened it.

"I can't wait to use this," I whispered, then put it aside.

Ethan started fiddling with the camera, and taking photos of himself.

I grabbed Nate, Aaron and Grayson's present and read the little note that came along with it:

This will keep you SAFER than a helmet,
Give you more PROTECTION than sunscreen,
And if broken, it will give you LITTLE ISSUES