[43] - Get In, Loser

I woke up from sunlight glaring into my eyes, and I sat up slowly. I realised I was in Ethan's bed, without Ethan. I rubbed my eyes in confusion, and remembered what happened last night.

We had sex. I lost my virginity.

I blushed at the memory, and began to stand up, but stumbled when I felt a shooting pain between my thighs, "dammit, Ethan," I cursed and helped myself stand up.

I walked over to the clothes I brought and quickly changed into some booty shorts and a crop top. I slipped into socks, and eventually the pain went away. I picked up a note from the nightstand and read it.

I went out to get us some breakfast,
hope you like acai bowls :)
-E

I smiled at the letter and put it back. I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. My lips were still a little swollen from last night, and my neck was slightly going purple from all the hickeys he gave me, nothing serious though.

I happily walked downstairs as all the memories flooded back. The way his body felt against mine, the way his fingers traced my skin. It was beautiful. I couldn't have wished it to be with anyone else.

I walked into the TV room and watched some episodes of Pretty Little Liars, until I heard the door being opened, my eyes darted to the door and saw a smiling Ethan.

"I'm back," he wiggled his eyebrows.

I don't feel awkward with him, not after last night. If anything, I feel closer with him.

I jumped off the couch and over to the acacia bowls he had in his hands and felt myself lick my lips unintentionally. He chuckled and gave me mine and I smiled widely.

"Thank you," I kissed his cheek and ran off into the kitchen to grabbed two spoons, because I don't trust the spoons they give you. I passed Ethan one and he nodded a thank you. We walked over to the couch and ate while we watched.

"I don't get the big deal of this show," he shrugged with a mouth full.

I giggled and wiped his mouth, "it's intriguing," I smiled. The scene that was playing in the background was of Toby shirtless, and I gave Ethan a sheepish smile.

He rolled his eyes as he chuckled and continued eating, while I continued watching - and of course eating. I saw Ethan glance at my neck and smirk.

"It's not funny," I glared, "I'm going to waste so much makeup trying to cover it," I huffed in annoyance. He shook his head and laughed, "it's not even that noticeable, but you know what is?"

He got up and removed his shirt, turning his back to face me, when I noticed all the scratch marks on his back. From me. I gulped as I looked at them all. It looked like he had a fight with a cat.

"Try removing that with makeup," Ethan smirked and put back on his shirt.

"But I don't mind," he sat back down, "it's just a memory of one of the best nights of my life. My favorite being the one you said you'd be my girlfriend."

I smiled and felt my cheeks heat up. He has such a way with words.

"What're your plans for today?" He asked, with his mouth full again.

"I think Madison and I are going shopping for that secret Santa thing," I smiled as I remembered who mine was. Ethan was mine, but I still think I'm going to buy everyone else a present, as a thank you for making my first term so wonderful.