[37] - Who Are You?

I was searching around for a sweatshirt to wear, when Ethan came into my room. I quickly covered my torso, as I was only in a bra, and yelled at him.

"Ethan!" I yelled and he smirked as he looked at me. He flopped onto my bed.

"Elena, you stripped in front of me after the Halloween party, I've already seen you like this," he smirked as he eyed me.

"I did?" I tried to swallow the lump in the back of my throat, and he nodded.

I huffed in annoyance and removed my arms, and walked back into my closet. I finally found a dark blue Nike sweatshirt, and pulled it on. I walked back to Ethan and he was frowning as he stared up to the ceiling.

"I have a bad feeling about this," he turned to look at me. I bit my lip. I did too, but I wasn't going to tell him.

"You'll know where I'm at the whole time," I shrugged.

He nodded and sat up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me, and I was standing between his legs.

"Please, promise me you won't ever do anything this stupid again," he pouted as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I lightly chuckle and played with his hair, "I promise." I gave him a kiss and then pulled away and went to do my hair.

Ethan looked at the necklace I had on, then up at me, "you're wearing my necklace." He smiled widely.

"I've never taken it off," I smiled as I looked at him.

He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. He started leaving soft little kisses on the crook of my neck, and I slightly tilted my head to give him more access.

"No ones home," he whispered against my skin, "are you sure you don't want to stay in tonight," he whispered in my ear and then blew cold air onto my neck.

I bit my lip, and actually thought about it, "no, I want to settle this." I shook my head. Then, I spun around and pushed him into the bed, straddling him.

"But when I get back," I raised an eyebrow, and a smirk was on my lips.

He bit his lip and tried hiding the smirk. I got off him and he frowned, "I hate when you do that."

"Sorry," I shrugged with a smirk. I quickly checked my watch, and saw that it was time.

"It's time," we both said in unison.

He grabbed a little device thing, and stuck it to the collar of my sweatshirt, and hid it underneath my hair. He passed me my phone and I put it in my pocket.

"Elena," he frowned as I walked towards the door.

"I'll be okay," I shot him a quick smile, then ran up to him and gave him a big kiss. I then pulled away, and walked out my bedroom, and out through the front door.

***

"Thank you," I thanked the Uber driver as I shut the door.

I would've gotten Ethan to drive me, but then that would mean that I technically brought someone, and whoever this is, didn't want that.

I walked into the brew, and instantly looked around. I didn't notice anyone by themselves, or anyone looking at me. Then, someone bumped into me and my hands got sticky with the cinnamon buns that crashed into me.

"I'm sorry, miss," the waitress gulped and offered to help.

"It's fine," I smiled and headed to the bathroom.