[68] - Shake It Off

The deafening, heart thumping sound of music making the walls shake. The sweaty, teenage bodies pressed up against each other on the front lawn. The smell of alcohol and weed, mixed together, swirling around in the air.

Better yet, the stack of used red cups, formed into a pyramid almost on the kitchen bench.

If you've checked all these things off your list, you've most likely found yourself at a typical teenage party. Extra points if a massive fight breaks out in the living room, or some guy throws up somewhere that is definitely not the toilet.

"It's so loud," I yelled over to Madison as we both danced in the living room. A cup in hand, I took a swig at it. I'm not one to drink much alcohol, but with all that's on my mind, letting loose may not be such a bad idea.

"That's the fun of it!" Madison yelled back, lifting her drink in the air as she danced around. 

I wouldn't be able to tell you what song was playing, all I knew is how to move my hips to the rhythm. As I was dancing with Madison, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. In instinct, I went to kick the person, however, I was spun around just in time to meet with a beautiful pair of brown eyes.

"Ethan," I breathed out in surprise, yet relief.

"I saw you dancing from the kitchen," he pointed at my moves, "I just wanted to come over here and ask for your number?" he joked around.

"Sorry," I shrugged and begun to dance again, "I'm not available."

"What lucky fella claimed you?" he squinted his eyes in tease.

"Just some big goof I met at a grocery store once," I shrugged and swung my arms around his neck, "I'll tell you one thing about him, though..." I began to feel the alcohol affect me, "he's pretty big." I whispered into his ear, making him chuckle lowly, sending vibrations through me.

I released my hold of him, and took another swig of my drink. And then began to dance again.

"I feel like you've had enough to drink," Ethan chuckled, taking my cup out of my hand.

"Hey!" I retorted, reaching for it back. Instead, Ethan pulled it to his lip and chugged it down.

"Oops?" He shrugged and crunched the cup in his hands, tossing it in the bin beside him. 

"You're gonna get it," I threatened with a chuckle.

"Is that a promise?" he raised and eyebrow and bit his lip.

With the mixture of extreme emotions, such as guilt and sadness, and whatever concoction was in my cup, it made me react in some pretty extreme ways.

I grabbed his wrist, showing him a flirtatious smile, and dragged him behind me as I headed for the spare room in Madison's house. She had quite a large house.

I pulled him into the room with me, shutting the door behind us. He gave me a suggestive eyebrow raise, and I pushed him onto the bed.

"Elena," he whispered, his lips tugging into a smirk. 

I crashed my lips down onto his, taking him by surprise as I straddled over him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling ourselves incredibly closer. I skipped sweet and soft, and went full in with passionate and rough.

I felt dominant. I was in control. It felt good.

He deepened the kiss by swiping his tongue against my bottom lip, and I of course allowed the entrance. His hands found their way to my hips, and he slowly rocked me against himself. Let's just say it was easy for me to affect him. If you know what I mean.