[57] - New York

Today we had the meeting with Stacy.

Dad was doing better, he was able to go back to work today. However, mom stayed home with me so we could go to this meeting. I was a little bit nervous, but an excited nervous. I just wonder where I'm going after this.

We arrived at the studio, however it felt weird to pull up at the modelling agency, because I wasn't here for modelling. I wonder why we aren't meeting at her studio?

"Elena," Stacy smiled as she greeted us, welcoming us in her room. She greeted my mother, introduced herself and all. I sat down while they spoke briefly.

"No boyfriend this time?" She chuckled, as she sat across from us.

I shook my head with a small smile, and blushed lightly.

"Enjoyed your break?" She questioned, as she scrolled through her computer.

"Yeah," I replied, "just hanging on until schools done."

She chuckled as she faced away from her laptop.

"Okay, well," she clapped, "It's lovely to see you again, Elena and to meet you in person, Lauren." She smiled.

"Feels great to be back." I nodded.

"As you know," she addressed my mom, "your daughter has immense talent, and I want to take her on board with my agency," she flipped out a card and handed it to my mother, "and as we've spoken briefly before, I assume you're okay with that?"

"Of course," my mom smiled at me with hope in her eyes.

"Wonderful," she smiled wide at me, "I just need you to sign a few things."

We both nodded, and spent the next hour going over documents, signing and reading. Once that was over with, she continued to speak.

"Now, you may be wondering why we're meeting here, and not at my own company, and that's where the issue lays," she hinted of a frown.

"Go on," my mom nodded, confused.

"Everyone knows the biggest stars come from Los Angeles, or New York." She explained, and we nodded.

"Well, in order for Elena to become all she can be, she may have to move." Stacy explained slowly, tapping her pen.

My eyes widened, and I looked over at mom, "move where?"

"Well, at least somewhere I have my company at," she frowned, "which is either New York, or Los Angeles."

I gasped, and it got caught in my throat. I have to leave? Again? I can't leave again. I've made family here. The boys? The girls? Everyone here, I can't leave them.

"What exactly is it you're trying to say?" My mother asked, placing her hand on mine.

"I can't work with Elena unless she moves somewhere close by my company, and New York is the closest, and it's filled with fantastic opportunities for Elena and I know she will thrive if she moves." She explained.

My mom looked at me, and I looked back at he.

"I leave this weekend," Stacy frowned, "I'll give you time to think about it, but I suggest you decide soon, because Elena is young and gorgeous, if she can get in the light at this age, she will be greatly boosted."

I nodded slowly, my eyes starting to water.

"And if I do move? When?" I asked, my throat getting croaky.

"Well," She nods, "we'll need you there by the end of the year, and I'd imagine you'd want to spend as much time possible here. So, anytime before December."