[18] - Beach Party (Part 1)

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself with a towel, walking into my closet. I had half an hour to get ready for the beach, and time was ticking.

I quickly glanced around and my eyes landed on some high waisted denim booty shorts and my black swimsuit bikini top.

I quickly chucked it on and walked over to the mirror. Perfect.

I slipped over an oversized cardigan that fell off my shoulder a lot. It was annoying, but really cute.

I walked over to my shoes and slipping into some sandals. I pulled my hair out of the ponytail it was in from the shower and let it flow against my back.

I took one more quick look in the mirror and walked downstairs.

I grabbed a bag and put in a water bottle, sunscreen, my phone and a towel.

I checked the time, he should be here now.

And just as I said that, I heard a horn honk. I looked outside to see a big truck, full with my friends.

I saw Ethan get out, and walk up to the door. I quickly grabbed the bag and my keys, and opened the door, greeted by Ethan.

He looked me up and down with a smirk, and a raised eyebrow.

"Damn," he said, almost as a whisper.

"Shut up," I replied playfully, walking straight past him. I heard his footsteps behind me. As I was about to open the car door, a hand swung it open before me.

"After you," Ethan laughed, taking a small bow. I laughed, I hopped into the car before Ethan. I greeted everyone and settled in.

"Damn, look at you," Aaron said with a sheepish smile plastered on his face. Ethan shot him a glare and smacked him, only making Aaron laugh.

"I'm just playing," he laughed, before he threw me a wink.

"Ready to go?" Nate said, backing out of my driveway.

I was so ready.

***

We arrived at a private beach after a half hour of driving. We blasted music, had a few drinks and laughed.

We all got out of the car, grabbing our things.

"Where are the god damn toilets around here?" Grayson said, frowning.

I pointed to a small toilet area in the distance, "over there," I laughed, and he took off running.

"Ill help Nate get everything," I said, walking over to Nate, who was struggling to take out the umbrella.

"Lucy and I will go find a spot," Madison said, looking at Lucy who nodded.

"I wanna come!" Sasha yelled, chasing after them.

Aaron, Ethan and I both helped Nate carry the umbrella and the cooler with the drinks.

"You really went all out," I laughed, taking the umbrella.

I wanted to take the cooler, but Ethan said it was too heavy and he didn't want me to 'strain my muscles'. Asshole.

We made our way onto the sand, and soon spotted Madison and Sasha laying down their beach towels.