[36] - Call Me Santa's Bitch

"I can't believe there's only 4 weeks until Christmas!" Kian cheered.

I laughed, and then the teacher called me up to audition. Romeo and Juliet got cancelled because the teacher got sick and we couldn't do it without her. So now, we have another play.

"Good luck," he winked as I walked off.

"Elena," she smiled as I entered the room, "who are you auditioning for?"

"Sandy." I stated. We were doing Grease play, and that was my family's favorite movie.

"Oh, I'm so glad you chose that!" She chirped as she clapped. She motioned for me to come closer, "now, I've seen you act, and I know you'll be perfect for this role. However, I need you to sing something." She smiled.

"Wait, so I don't need to audition?" I asked, as I choked.

"Exactly," she nodded, "but I want you to sing something first."

"Oh, um, alright," I quickly cleared my throat, and drank some water.

I began to sing 'Hopelessly Devoted To You' and once I started, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. Half way through, she told me to stop, and I  felt embarrassed.

"Elena," she gasped, "you've got the role!" She clapped.

"W-Wait, really?" I gasped as I brought my hands to my face.

"You have an absolutely beautiful voice," she smiled widely.

"Thank you!" I laughed as I smiled widely.

I got out of the room, and saw Kian standing against a wall, on his phone. He saw me and he smiled and raised an eyebrow, asking how I went. I ran up to him and jumped onto him as I cried in happiness.

"I got the part!" I smiled widely.

"You did? That's so good!" He cheered and span me in a circle.

The reason I was so excited was because the teacher was inviting some agents to come watch the show, to see if they see any potential in anyone. And the fact, that I'm going to be performing in a bunch of agents, makes me weak in the knees.

The teacher then called Kian, and he went in.

I sat by a chair, and decided to text Ethan.

Elena:
i got the part!!!

Ethan:
what!!! congratulations baby!!
im so so so proud of you 💙

I smiled at my phone, and turned it off. Then, it lit up again and I swiped it on, and went on to read it.

Unknown:
Dearest Elena,
Roses are red,
Threads are fine,
No one can stop me,
From making you mine.

I gasped as I read the message. Honestly, this was a little bit scary, but I can't let them know it affects me. I just decided to play along. This is the third time they've texted me, I doubt this is a prank.

Elena:
really?
still with the dearest elena?
have some christmas spirit,
call me santa's bitch

-

"Elena," Kian chuckled as he crept up behind me, and I put my phone away.

I spun around and saw him wiggling his eyebrows

"What did you get?" I asked as he smiled.

"Danny," he winked, making us laugh.

"Good," I sighed, "performing with you will make it a lot less nerve wracking."