[52] - Reunited (Part 1)

I turned around to see her, and sure enough, there she stood. She stood lining up to recieve her to-go order. Her hair was a beautiful shade of black, which cascaded down past her shoudlers. Her skin was tan, just like the boy's. Even their eyebrows were similar. From the far seating that I was currently at, I could already spot her out from everyone else. They look so similar.

"Go talk to her," I practically whisper-shouted to them. They shook their heads and nodded back to her, and so I turned around.

Behind her, entered a male with dark, dark black hair, which was styled up with gel. His arms were buff, his face mean. I didn't understand why such a sweet looking girl would go with him.

I needed to quickly think of something to get her attention, before she leaves. This may be my only chance to get her alone.

"I'll be back," I announced, standing up, not looking back.

"Elena-" Ethan said, sternly, but I ignored it. I continued on walking towards her, as casual as I could. I didn't turn around for approval from the boys, because I didn't need it. As I was getting closer, she had turned around and bumped straight into me. The water in her hand had spilt all over my shirt, which received gasps from the people around, including the boys.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," she apologized, her eyes wide with shock. The male with her growled under his breath, "do you always have to be so clumsy?" he said aggressively.

"It's fine," I growled back to the male, and turned to Casey, "it's alright," I sighed, looking at my drenched shirt.

"Do you want me to help you clean up?" she offered with a sincere look on her face.

I purposely positioned myself so that she would spill the drink on me. Call me strange, but I knew that if she would offer to help me clean up it would be my chance to get her alone. I'm just glad she actually offered to help me.

"We have somewhere to be," the male said as he folded his arms, looking between Casey and I sternly. Of course, his macho act was no big fright to me, as I could see through the act. Plus, with Ethan and Grayson watching me like a hawk, no doubt they'd take the opportunity to kick his ass if he tried something.

"It would be nice for some extra help," I snapped back, glaring at him. He seemed surprised to see me snap to quick, but I had no time for him.

I quickly glanced back at the boys who had extreme shocked faces on, and then followed Casey to the bathroom. She grabbed her napkins and tried drying the sweater. I took it off so it would make it easier, leaving me in a tank top underneath.

"I'm sorry about him," she mumbled but I chuckled lightly.

"It's no problem," I smiled, but then realised I had her all alone now, so nows my chance, "what's your name?"

"Casey," she smiled, "yours?"

"Elena," I smiled back, the brightest one I could pull. Now that I see her closer, she does look a lot like the twins. Just an older, female version.

"Do you live around here?" she asked, as she glanced at my tanned skin. Pretty much everyone here had not much color, as it was cold a lot.

"I'm actually from New Jersey," I said, eyeing her reaction when I mention the place. She stops for a split second and then spoke again, "I used to live there, too."

Progress.

"What made you want to come to Canada?" she asks, handing me back a now dry sweater.

"I'm here just for a quick holiday," I smiled, "with my boyfriend and his brother."