[26] - Double Date Surprises

I patted down the red satin dress, removing all creases from its material, as I stood in front of the full length and admired myself. I had black heels that laced up my ankle and had a little bow at the back.

I made sure I painted my toe nails, just to get that little bit extra. I walked to my vanity and reapplied the mascara and swiped over some red lipstick.

I hooked in my white hoop earrings and slid on a few rings.

I grab my little purse and made my way downstairs as I waited for Ethan.

On cue, I heard the doorbell ring and I was about to call out to my parents to tell them I was going, but remembered they weren't here.

I opened the door wide and my jaw dropped.

He stood leaned against the doorframe, in a black and white suit that had undone buttons towards his neck. The tuxedo jacket was opened widely, and cuffed at the wrists.

I stared into his hazel eyes as he stared into mine, a slow smile forming on both of our lips.

"Y-you look," he begins as he struggles to find the words to say, "absolutely perfect."

I blushed intensely as those words came out of his mouth, "ves muy hermoso." I chuckled cheekily.

He raised an eyebrow with a smirk, confusion dancing in his eyes, "you look very handsome," I translated as his cheeks tinted red.

"I need a photo," he chuckled, taking my hand to the wall.

I shook my head, "come on," I chuckled.

"What happened to good memories?" He teased, and took out his phone. I gave in and posed as he snapped photos.

We laughed and he took my hand in his, as our fingers intertwined, "let's go?"

I nodded as I bit my lip, and we made our way out the house. We reached the passenger seat door, and he opened it widely for me to enter.

I nodded him a thank you, and I slid in while I waited for him to do the same.

He started the engine and it roared, startling me for a second, but I laugh it off. He reversed into the road and started driving, as the GPS told us the directions to the restaurant Grayson told us to meet him at.

"Hey, can I see those pictures you took?" I asked, as I eyed his phone in the cup holders.

He nodded and handed me his phone, slightly taking his eyes off the road.

I grabbed the phone and swiped to open it, but it required a password. I huffed, "can you do the passcode?"

I held up the phone and shut my eyes.

I heard him chuckle, and he lowered the phone back to me, "0902" he smiled at the mention of it.

"It's a very special date."

I stopped to think about why his password would be that, and that's when it hit me.

"Th-that was the Monday we met, at the store," I muttered.

"Like I said, a special date," he winked at me as he reverted his attention back to the road.

I blushed and let out a soft chuckle, as I did in the passcode. It immediately opened in the photo album app, and I found the group of photos he took of me.

I scrolled through them, loving them all, I couldn't chose my favourite.

"I couldn't chose one," Ethan smiled, as if he read my mind.