[27] - I Don't Sound Like That

I woke up to soft snores, but they weren't coming from me.

I smiled as I realised, and gently spun myself around to face Ethan. His hair was spiking up in all directions, as his lips were slightly parted, allowing the soft snores to escape.

I decided to get up, but realised I was held down by Ethan's arm, that lay across me. I tried pulling his arm off, but that only resulted in him pulling me back down harder and into his chest.

"Don't go," he muttered with furrowed eyebrows, as he slept talk.

I giggled at this, but realised I was still anchored down by his arm. I decided to wake him up.

"Ethan," I whispered softly, but there was no response.

"Ethan." I said a little louder. He stirred a little but didn't wake up.

"Ethan." I said louder, slightly patting his cheeks.

His eyes fluttered open slightly, and a small smile appeared on his lips.

"Morning," I said as I bit my lip with a smile.

"Good morning," he mumbled, his voice was deep and husky.

I motioned at his arm and he went a faint red in his cheeks, but removed his arm off me. I quickly crawled over him and jogged to my closet. I pulled on a jumper and put on some socks, because it was cold.

I walked back to my room and saw Ethan making my bed.

Yes. A shirtless Ethan was making my bed.

I'm sorry, but what's your heaven?

"Are you hungry?" I asked, as I threw the pillows on the bed.

He nodded and I walked downstairs towards the kitchen.

I pulled out a pan and a milkshake maker. I was setting up the stove when I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and pulled me closer, resting their heads on the nape on my neck.

"Can I help?" He asked as he watched over my shoulder.

"Can you get me the eggs?" I started to put the fruit in the blender.

He walked over to the fridge and grabbed some eggs, as I blended our drinks. I poured it into two cups, and finished off with coconut shavings and a straw. I walked over to the table and placed them there.

Ethan offered to make the eggs, and by offered, I mean insisted and didn't let me say no. I rolled my eyes at his stubbornness, and pulled out the plates and cutlery.

I grabbed the plates of eggs that Ethan had finished and placed it on the table, along with some napkins.

We both sat down and started to eat.

It looked so fancy.

Almost like a restaurant.

Then I remembered last night.

My face fell and I dropped my utensils to the side as I pondered.

"Don't they taste good?" he frowned.