[59] - You're My Best Friends

"My moms so going to kill me if she sees this," I chuckled as I stood in front of my mirror, standing only in lingerie.

"That's the point of it," Ethan smirked, "it's in a place where only I'll see."

I looked back at him with a funny face, then turned back around to get dressed.  I decided to wear my black bikini underneath my clothes in case we went to the beach, and tossed over a yellow crop top. I slid into some light blue denim shorts, that had multiple rips in them. I looked over at Ethan for approval and he stared with googley eyes.

"How did I get so lucky," he smiled coming over and hugging me from behind.

"I could say the same," I chuckled, reaching up to kiss his jawline.

He handed me my shoes, which I tied up speedily. Nate was coming to get us soon and I didn't want to be late. We both headed downstairs, grabbing some snacks. He got some chips, and I got the drinks.

A car horn beeped from outside, and I shouted out to Maya that I'd be going. We went outside, jumping into the car.

Sasha, Aaron and Madison were sitting out in the back of the truck, since we couldn't all fit inside. Lucy of course sat up the front, and I had both Grayson and Ethan by my side. Nate has the biggest car out of all of us, which is why we always nominate him to drive.

The drive wasn't far from my house, but we did get to go through the beachy part of town which has always been my favorite. We were playing some throwbacks in the car, which Grayson and I absolutely smashed. However, I couldn't help but notice that Lucy and Nate hadn't spoken much and there was obvious tension in the air. Grayson noticed as well.

We arrived at the carnival, and purchased tickets for entry. It was lunch time, so we decided on getting some snacks before we got on any rides.

We found a stall with seats out front, and chilled there.

"I'll be back," Nate mumbled, "I'm going to get us some corndogs." Aaron went along with him, since he's a total complete sucker for corndogs.

"Do you want anything?" Ethan asked, slightly rubbing my shoulders as he hovered over me.

"Just a tea," I nodded, patting his hand.

He nodded and went off with Grayson.

"Finally, they're gone," Madison rolled her eyes, turning her full attention to Lucy.

"Now, tell us what's wrong?" Sasha frowned, holding her hand.

"It's not my place to say," Lucy mumbled, "but I still love him. He's going to tell you guys later, I just..." she paused, and I noticed her breath was shaky, "I can't tell you yet."

"Well," I looked at the other girls, "we respect that. Just know we're always here for you!"

We pulled her into a hug, and Nate had come back with Aaron.

"Here," he smiled small, passing Lucy a corndog. Sasha eyed him carefully, but he didn't notice. They sat back down with us. Lucy whispered something in Nate's ear which made him smile, and the tension slowly died down.

Ethan came back with Grayson, but he had much more than a tea in his hands.

"I got your tea," he placed it down in front of me. He sat on the seat beside me, and emptied his hands on the table, "I also got us some fries in case you got hungry, and I also got us a little bag of fairy floss which we can save for later, and I also got you a big pretzel. Again, for later if you want."

"Wow, Daniels," Aaron glared, "stop trying to outshine us. We get it, you're the 'best boyfriend ever'." he scoffed.

I laughed, looking at the mountain of food there was on the table. I whispered a sweet thank you into his ear, and a little kiss. We started eating the fries, but the rest of the food I left in my bag for later.