[24] - Nervous

I will admit, it's awkward now.

It's been a few days now since we both admitted our feelings. This is what everyone means when they say it's complicated.

I know he likes me, he knows I like him, but we aren't exactly offical yet. I wanna kiss him in public, but it's weird because everyone will think something.

They still think Ethan's the same.

But he's changed. He really has.

"It's someone's birthday in a week," his voice rang in my ears as he snuck up on me.

"I wonder who's," I giggled, taking his hands off and looking up to see his grin.

"I still can't believe I never knew about this place," he gasps as he looks around the library.

Told you so.

"Shut up, I'm trying to study," I say as I playfully punch him.

"You're so damn hot when you're serious," he says as he whispers on the nape of my neck. I stiffen as his warm breath makes contact with my skin.

"S-stop," I tried to make up, but then he started to leave little kisses on my neck. I slowly tilted my head to the side to give him easier access. I look around and notice no one around, but I'm still cautious.

I push him off and straddle him, he looks at me with surprise, "Ethan Daniels," I sighed, shaking my head, "you really shouldn't have started something we can't finish." I whispered the last part in his ear, which made him get goosebumps.

Too easy.

I ran my hands through his hair as I left kisses along his collarbone. He made his hands to my thighs and I gripped onto his hair making him groan.

I get off him, and chuckle, "too easy."

His cheeks turn a faint pink, and he gets close to my ear again, "I'm going to get you for that."

I push him away, "come on, let me study."

"It's Friday, Elena. You shouldn't be studying!" He whines as he places his chin in his palm.

"Are you still coming over tonight?" I asked, snapping my head to him.

"Of course," he winks and bites his lip.

He's so damn hot. I just wanna rip his clothes off and-

"You're thinking about me," he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Am not," I fought back and looked down.

"You always bite your lip when you do," he winks.

He noticed, dammit.

"Whatever," I sighed and continued jotting down things to revise.

***

"But it's not offical?" Sasha asks as she process what I told her.

"Nope, we just told each other we like each other and it's at that," I plopped my hands to to my sides.

"You owe me $15 bucks, Lucy," Madison yelled as she pointed to Lucy on her screen.

"Whatever," she muttered.

"Anyways, I gotta go now," I say sighing, "Ethan's coming over soon."