[28] - I've Lost My Appetite

I woke with a smile on my face, remembering the events of yesterday. I propped my head up on my elbow and looked at my alarm clock.

7:15am

"Dammit!" I yelled as I scrambled off the bed and ran into the bathroom once I realised I had half an hour to get ready before Ethan came to get me.

I quickly slipped out of my clothes and threw them into the nearby hamper. After turning the shower on, I immediately jumped in, not wasting any time. Once I was finished, I got out and wrapped myself with a towel. Cold air gently hit my bare skin, sending shivers throughout my body.

I then realised the window was open, so I closed it. I quickly dried myself and changed into some warm clothes.

I slipped into a black singlet, and pulled up a maroon skirt over it. I chucked over a cream, woollen sweater and tucked it in the front of my skirt. I then put on some black thigh high socks, and over them I wore thigh high boots. I decided to wrap a scarf around my neck, as the sweater was a wide neck.

I walked to my jewellery stand and put on my watch, and a little golden chain. Satisfied, I grabbed my phone and purse, then silently walked down the stairs.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed two disposable coffee cups. I made a hot chocolate in both of them, finishing them off with a couple marshmallows. I sealed the lid on them so they could keep their warmth, and set them to the side of the table.

On cue, I heard Ethan's car horn beep, and so I grabbed the hot chocolates and my purse and headed outside. I walked over to Ethan's car and got in.

"Good morning," Ethan smiled as he leant over to kiss my cheek.

"Here," I said, passing him his drink.

"Thank you," he smiled as gave me another kiss.

I blushed slightly, as we got onto the road.

I cuffed the sleeves of my sweater and stared out the window, watching the beautiful leaves.

I love Fall. The combination of redish, orangey leaves everywhere is beautiful. The piles of leaves that have fallen off the trees and gathered on the side of the road, the gentle breeze that swayed the leaves in the air and the trees that held onto their last few leaves before they fly off.

Beautiful.

"Cold, isn't it?" Ethan chuckled, and I nodded in response.

"I'm loving the fall vides," I chuckled, then looked out the window.

"Have you thought about what happened yesterday?" He asked, slightly glancing at me.

I shook my head. Truth is, I don't know. I pulled the card out of my purse and inspected it again. I thought about it, hard, and came up with an answer.

"I think I'm going to go," I smiled, biting my lip.

"That's my girl," he smiles and shot me a wink, "if you don't like it, don't do it." He shrugged.

I nodded and looked out the window.

Eventually, we got to school and Ethan parked the car. He got out and walked over to my door while I applied Chapstick. He opened the door for me and I got out.

"You're such a gentleman," I smiled, grabbing his hand.

"Chivalry isn't dead, yet," he winked and held my hand tighter.

I giggled as we entered the big doors of the school and walked to my locker, as it was the closest to the entrance. I opened it wide as Ethan leant on the locker next to mine.