Chapter 30 - Closet

Please be advised that the next scenes are not suitable for children...

Pagpasok ko ng walk-in closet, andoon si Migs na nakaupo sa white bean bag chair na para bang may panic attack. His palm is on his face as if he is now regretting saying yes to my offer.

"Where is she?" nag-aalalang tanong niya sa akin.

"Umuwi na si mommy, relax.."

"Fuck, I thought she will see me here. Alam ba niya na andito ko? She immediately changed her tone as if she already have an idea that I'm here..."

"She knows..."

"Well, that's so fucked up, Vienna. Ano na lang sasabihin niya sa akin?"

"Shut up Migs..." sabi ko sabay lagay ng index finger ko sa labi niya to silence him.

"You are not even slightly worried? She will definitely tell Kuya Luke about us!"

"Then, let me upgrade my offer. Instead of being my boyfriend, be my husband," sabi ko sabay hubad ng bathrobe sa harapan niya. He now has the full view of my nakedness.

Nakaupo pa rin siya sa bean bag and I dared to sit on his lap. I thought he is going to say another word but he just looked at me with so much awe. The calm and controlled Migs is now gone. It like he transformed into someone who is full of burning passion.

"How can I even say no to your splendid offer?" Migs said as he quickly pulled me closer to him. 

Our noses are almost touching but he did not try to kiss me. He kissed my neck and the outline of my jaw, but he is avoiding my lips.

"Migs, why are you not kissing me?"

"That's your punishment..." sabi niya as he continued to kiss my shoulders.

"Punishment for what?"

"For being impulsive, liberated and desperate..."

"I love being punished... In a good way..." sabi ko sabay tanggal ng natitirang tumatakip sa katawan ni Migs.

"Vienna, are you sure you want to do this?"

I just nodded my head and he swiftly carried me on my bed. I can sense that he can't stop tasting every part of my body, savoring me as if he can't get enough. And yet, he always avoids my lips as if kissing me is forbidden.

He slowly shoved himself within me and I almost cry because of the pain that will break me in half. And yet within seconds, it was over. The discomfort is gone and was replaced by an utmost ecstasy.

"Migs kiss me.." I beg as I started to move my hips to embrace every thrust like I was born to do this.

"No... Vienna... No..."

"Please..."

"The answer is still no..." he said firmly as our rhythm became fast paced as if we are both in a hurry.

"Please Migs. I want to kiss you."

I continue to plead, and yet Migs is firm with his resolve. He pinned me on the bed and for the first time in my life, I felt an astonishing bliss. Even Migs roared when he felt the maddening euphoria...