Possession of the Static Noise

•Y/N: Your Name

——————————————————
___________________________________
Your POV:
___________________________________

——————————————————___________________________________Your POV:___________________________________

___________________________________

There was a brief moment of stunned silence before Ciel absolutely lost it. "Still alive? That can't be! We all saw him collapse." The boy turned towards Sebastian for his reaction and was easily able to decipher that the doll maker was indeed deemed dead when they left the manor that cold, winter's night off of his expression. I hold up my hands when his gaze pointed at me.

     "Hey, don't look at me! I don't know what the heck happened. All I did was fix him up a little before falling asleep, and when I woke up, I was in some bed in the mansion and he was definitely not dead." Having no reason to believe otherwise from me he brings a hand to his head, brows pinched tight in frustration.

     "This isn't good. We'll have to handle this immediately. There's no telling what he's been up to all this time. We have to find him. Sebas—"

     "Actually," I interrupt his order before it could be spoken, my voice a little strained from nervousness, which made me wish I had Teddy with me to deal with it. I hold my own the best I could, clearing my throat before admitting. "I don't think you have to worry so much about that. He hasn't left the manor, and for some reason, he thinks I'm his new master." In that instant, I felt all their trust fizzle out between us as Sebastian glared sharply down on me with suspicion.

     "New master?" I felt my blood run cold at his voice as Ciel contributed with an angered remark.

     "You didn't think to tell us this sooner?"

     "I just—"

     "Sebastian, take us to that manor, now." No longer paying me any mind, the boy turns his heel and walks in the direction of their coach.

     "Yes, young master."

     "H- Hey, hang on. Wait! I'm coming with you." My feet race after them and Ciel didn't argue, knowing I would likely somehow appear there regardless of whether he accepted or denied. He did not however acknowledge me for the entire ride, forming a black hole in my stomach. I feel like something bad is about to happen. Should I have just kept this to myself? It isn't as though Drossel has been hurting anyone. "Ciel, what exactly are you planning to do with him?"

    "Dispose of him, naturally. We can't leave a deranged puppet walking around, especially after last time." His fist tightens around his cane, which was laid across his lap, a far-off look appearing in his eye.