Chase Through the Reaper's Library

___________________________________
Your POV:
___________________________________

___________________________________Your POV:___________________________________

      The pews cleared out after the ceremony, however, we stayed behind to discuss what we've witnessed in private. Ciel was still clearly unsettled, his gaze fixed in thought until Grell chimed in, cutting the tense silence that befell the church.

   "Something's wrong here. Those books that the priest had, they were definitely not cinematic records." Draping her arm over the back of the bench, she looked over towards the butler and young Earl, who seemed a faint bit surprised.

   "They weren't? Does that mean he doesn't have the power to see into the past or the future?" Sebastian bright a hand up to his chin in thought, looking as though he might say something when a pleasantly shocked gasp sounded from the doorway, turning our attentions to three nuns who smiled cheerfully at us.

   "Ah, you're still here! I'm so excited! The heavens have truly smiled upon you this day!" Next we knew, Ciel was dragged away to be cleansed for the heavenly choir. The boy kicked and struggled, though the women were unfazed, their smiles never faltering as Sebastian trailed after them at his leisure. Now, all we had to do was wait until later in the evening. Ciel had to go in alone, but we all waited on standby, listening for a signal to be shouted from within the church.

     "Sebastian, this is an order, kill this man!" Sebastian did not hesitate, calling out to him before leaping into action.

   "Yes, my young lord." I hopped onto Gell's back, clinging to her neck and shoulders before she launched after the butler. The stained glass shattered as we jumped through it, scattering all over the floor. Sebastian wasted no time in pulling a knife from his sleeve and throwing it on course for the priest's head. The cloaked body fell backwards with no chance for retaliation, collapsing onto the floor as another person ran up behind Ciel. Just as the boy turned around, their cloak was shredded by another of the demon's knives, sending feathers raining upon us like gentle snow, soft and fluttering, glowing white in the moonlight.

   "I thought it was you, and I was right, Angela." I stared up at her in awe at her great wings. Seeing them in person was beautiful, though the person wearing them was as dreadful as could be. The woman in white flew upwards, out of range, smiling— No, smirking, as though we were insignificant beings.

   "Bassy, what the hell's an angel doing here?" Grell appeared anxious and antsy as the angel grabbed Ciel from behind holding him hostage as she pulled out a book from her side and floated upwards towards the rafters.

   "Oh, look! That's a real cinematic record right there!" A burst of light jutted out from the leather bound cover as streams of luminescent film spilled out like ribbons, trapping Sebastian in snakelike coils, tight and stubborn. He had tried to escape it only to fail due to being caught off-guard as they wound up and knotted more with each passing second, preventing him from chasing after Angela.