The escape

~Sans

Ever since the sunglasses incident I've been getting creeped out by Fresh. I mean, its either #1 he IS a parasite and someone is trying to warn me, or #2 I'm imagining things and Fresh thinks I'm insane. Either way, now I'm stuck. In a shack. With a crazy person. When I woke up he offered me pizza rolls and apologized about his "Un-rad" behavior, and that he was just dealing with some things at that moment. Of course, I told him I forgave him, 'cause you don't wanna upset your kidnapper any further than they already are. I really just wanna get the hell outta there though, and maybe, if what I'm thinking is right, help Freshes warner( I'm calling him or it that for now) out of this situation he's in. And yes, he forced me into those awful clothes. I gotta admit, they are a Little comfortable, but they are so freaking colorful, haha. I mean at least he's letting me not wear the Sunglasses that came with them. But his sunglasses haven't been flashing anything at me lately. If there's anything I've learned from being with fresh this long, it's that he loves remixes of any song(especially the dubsteps), and is very keen on video games, pizza rolls, skittles, and Furbys(whatever THOSE are.). Not much info, cause I can't get him to talk about himself at all. But I think I can get outta here using some of it. 

 First, though, I had to get out of these clothes. I'm too weak to teleport and I think Fresh Knows that. Plus, I have nothing on me at the moment. Just the clothes he gave me. That's no help at all. So, I had to just brave it and tell him that I wanted to go with him to my house to get my actual clothes, looking like this. I'll get teased to hell and back but to be honest I don't care anymore. The next time he came in, I had no idea why he kept coming in and out, but I told him I wanted to leave to get my actual clothes, and he said, "Sure m8, but imma follow cuz if peeps see me without u they'll get confused." I agreed to this and we set off. 

 When we got to the actual part of Snowdin, it was totally empty.  No one was around at all. My eyes could barely see anything because of me face planting into the snow that one time I think, I didn't know why for sure they were acting up, so Fresh had to lead me out of the shack to here, probably the one time I was glad he was around or I would have run into a tree head first. I could definitely tell that nobody was here though.  I asked, "Uh, where is everyone...?"

" I dunno m8 but let's go to this rad grills area for a stop I need to pick up some stuff!"

I kinda had no choice since he was leading me around, so I didn't utter a word as he led me into Grillbys. Even though I couldn't see, technically I still could, just everything was blurry. Even Grillby himself wasn't there, so that got me a little bit concerned. Fresh didn't even ask permission to go behind the counter and start loading up on I don't even know what, and I was too tired to ask him. I sat down in a chair and laid my head down on the table. I coughed and sat back up again, wiping the table with my finger. Dust. I have no idea how long I was there in that shack, but it couldn't have been long enough for the tables to start collecting it. Fresh looked up at me for a second seeing what I was doing looking at my finger but immediately got back to whatever he was doing, probally thinking it wasn't anything serious. The fanny pack he had on must be freaking magical cause nobody could get how much stuff he was putting in there in THAT tiny thing. The dust looked oddly familiar though, even with my bad eyes. I reached into my hoodie pocket searching for Paps scarf. Nothing. Oh yeah. I'm wearing NEW clothes now. Paps scarf must be back at the shack. Then only one explanation could explain this. 

The stuff on my finger was monster dust.