Heartless

~Geno Sans

Lust was there with Fresh, and it seemed to me like he was flirting with him? Walking around him, touching his jacket, but, for some reason, not trying to do anything else. His glasses just had "OH NO" on them and he was just frozen to the ground, petrified. I decided to sit back and watch. Dust was staring at Lust. Lust didn't even notice us, but Fresh did.

 His glasses were flashing oh god help me funk funk funk over and over. I of course just winked at him and stayed put. I elbowed Dust and gave him a look as if to say "Would you get a look at this?". He just stared at me with a "Oh my fucking god why are you enjoying this" look. 

I laughed, which a probably shouldn't have done. Lust looked at us and said, "Oh, if it isn't the cool, cruel, lets-get-into-a-pool Genocide skeleton, and, uh, wow, who is with you this time? He looks almost as hot as the sun. Mhm... Diggin' those eyes."  I just stared.

"Oh funk." 

Dust just looked at Lust with horror then back at me and Fresh and Lust again with the look of utter fear and disgust. "Oh, well. whoever you are, us four are going to have some FUUUN! Guess you could call it a foursome..."  Lust took one step towards Dust and he immediately got out several gaster blasters and started firing, saying "IM NOT GONNA GET FUNKED TODAY BENCH DIE DIE  DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" 

Freshes glasses had fallen off by that point, and purple stuff was dripping from his eyes, wasn't noticeable with the glasses, but it looked like  purple paint was coming out of his eyes. We just stared up at Lust dodging Dusts attacks and getting closer to him. Wow. Dust sure was afraid of Lust. He wouldn't even get out his bone-spear to melee attack him because that would be getting close to him.

Then Lust dodged another attack by Dust and grabbed him and pinned his hands to the ground. "Woah, Feisty. I like that in a man. I could just have enough fun with you as I would anyone else." He booped Dust's nose and started tying him up. Finally, I snapped out of it and fired at Lust, in which the attack hit him in the back, and he fell down. 

I ran to Dust, grabbed him, grabbed Fresh, and teleported the heck outta there. I didn't teleport them to the anti-void though. I just teleported them back to Dust tale's Sans house since the human didn't reset yet. Fresh sat down, still dazed, on the couch. Dust, however, was in worse condition. 

Even when I untied him he was on the floor rocking back and fourth curled up into a ball muttering that he doesn't want to get (since Fresh was still here) "Funked".  I tried everything I could to snap him out of it but he just kept rocking staring at nothing with a horrified look on his face.

When Fresh snapped out of it though he thanked me in his 'fresh lingo', and I just said, "Yeah sure whatever." And went back to trying to get Dust to come back from the land of the crazed. Fresh stared at Dust, and said, "Woah diggity dawg Un-Fresh funk skelo sure did a number on em huh?"  Dust was now even more compacted and looked as if he saw the devil coming towards him, still rocking back and fourth, now muttering "Funk this Funk you go to shell no I dont wanna please stop" over and over again. I sighed and said, "Yup. I've tried everything. I guess I'm just gonna have to wait this one out. What were you doing in Lusttale anyway?"

"Errrr.....I just wanted to see if I could get those un-fresh m8s to be tots cool again or if I couldn't do dat uh well you know why dust is dust right bro-bro?"

I rolled my eyes. "Oh boy. Yes. I do know. Ink told me."

"Mk! Weeell, I wanted to see if I could get that un-fresh tale to turn into like a type o dust tale too because that would be better then what it is now am I right?"

"Well no. You cant corrupt AUs like that. ESPECIALLY Lust tale. I haven't been there in a while, but I bet the genocide routes there is the human funking everyone not killing them."

"Tots true... welp, Imma nevah try DAT again."

"Better not."

 "WELPAH Imma go now my radical bro-tato chip! I got stuff to do, places to see, LV to gain, all dat fun rad shoes."

"Ok go ahead. Dont go crazy like dust though."

"Trust meh Fresh doesnt go cray-cray cuz he already IS cray-cray broski! Bye!" He teleported out. 

Damn, I hope Dust stops doing that soon.